Hello...finally...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subklik, Jul 29, 2009.

1. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Greetings all:

I don't know what it is but I seem to see a lot of people who lurked forever before signing up, well me too.
    I have been checking this site regularly from the time I believe it started (or shortly thereafter). I found this forum on a site that I had been lurking on since 2005!

Recently I have come to the conclusion that there is a feeling of "realness" that I get here that I didn't find on other sites. No judging now, just my own preference thats all. I feel more comfortable here.
    Another issue was having time for posting and being involved in this forum, which I would want if I were to join.

So anyway I am finally here and as time permits I hope to share stuff, maybe even post an actual picture. (Or interesting avatar!)

Well that is all I can think of now but here I am and I hope to contribute soon.

SUbklik.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    welcome subklik you have come to the right place and we can cancel the security now you are not a lurker anymore.lol:confused0068:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. I hope you like it here and stick around.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion subklik,

Its interesting how you said this site was different, a 'realness' about it, thats because alot of us have been together for a very long time. We know each other, chat often, keep up with each others journels, PM back and forth ect...Most of us go out of our way to keep the site active, informative and friendly. Mistress Watchful and Her pet are an active part of the community they have created and that in itself is much more than you will find anywhere else. So, have fun, stick around and enjoy. Remember, the more you contribute the more you will benifit.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice