Hello, Festen here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Festen, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Festen

Festen New member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hi everyone,

My name is Festen. I'm a 50 year old male who just started with chastity play. I've been submissive and played D/s games since my 20's, but chastity was always a hard limit. I played a lot with tease and denial, but never went so far as a cage. I had a Mistress who I only saw on weekends, and remained "chaste by will", I guess you could say in between seeing her. I think I had a deep fear of being locked with no contact, or that one would disappear with the key.

My wife/Mistress has always wanted to explore chastity, but it was always a hard limit. through discussion and ever increasing trust, I finally decided to take the plunge...and here I am.

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Congratulations on taking the plunge, @Festen, and welcome to CM! You’ll find plenty of advice here on any questions you might have, so take a look around and see what’s on offer.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Well done for facing your fears I am sure you will find it a stimulating journey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice