Hello! Excited to join!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sensual Meditation Music, May 6, 2017.

1. Sensual Meditation Music

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Hi! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I found this site and it looked interesting. I've been into chastity for a few years and like to explore and learn new things. Looking forward to reading about peoples experiences! I go through phases, right now I'm on day 14 and I'm not sure how much more I can take before I beg for mercy from my Goddess. I've never made it longer than 17 days. I have a terrible feeling she's going to make me go for as long as possible this time.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. If your begging for Mercy than your on the right track. A word to your Key Holder make him beg and than go for 20 days. That's when Chastity starts to become real when the Key Holder (KH) controls when you get release or IF you do. The Mansion has many rooms have fun checking them out. Welcome

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  3. Sensual Meditation Music

Local Time:
    Thank you! Last night my KH got me so worked up I almost started to cry. She read your advice today and informed me that I now have a minimum lock time of over 20 days, but it depends on how well I behave and obey her. I apparently have no say anymore on when I can get unlocked. :eek: She might double the time if don't behave to her satisfaction. She now wants to see me to the point I actually am crying on my knees, I almost have a feeling of regret joining this forum.

spider203 and manintyres like this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome. After a few years I can go about two months before I am begging for an orgasm. I used to not be able to go two weeks when we first started. We just added a day or two every so often to allow me to get used to longer term denial gradually. Before chastity I had never gone longer than a few days without an orgasm. Had them in the jungles of Vietnam, after surgery and every place else I happen to be. Now I do not get antsy until a month has passed. As it is said by some, real chastity does not start until you are dying for an orgasm. That has a ring of truth to it. Just keep taking baby steps and try a little longer every so often to find your limit. Chastity has to be fun for both of you or it will not last in the long term. There are no prizes or glory to those who go without an orgasm the longest. We each sex personal goals and try to reach them for self satisfaction, not to set any records or compete. You are doing fine.

5. Sensual Meditation Music

Local Time:
    Two months! :eek: I think it will be quite a while before I can reach that! The longer I do go for the better it feels though, I admit that. Thanks for your advice :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice