hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maidelectra, Nov 10, 2008.

1. maidelectra

maidelectra Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    hi everyone,

my name is electra, i am a submissive tv owned and trained by my Mistress Eva. Mistress asked me to write an introduction to you all and has told me to share some of my experiences in undergoing her programme of forced feminisation.

We have played loosely with femdom in the past, but about a year ago Mistress got into it a little too much and decided to formalise my feminisation into a more permanent arrangement which she hoped would result in my living full-time as her feminised maid. for a number of reasons we've only been able to reintroduce a more formal lifestyle again recently but i think Mistress has the same aim. i am not allowed to have any body hair and have permanently painted red toenails and am also made to wear women's clothes at all times when at home. although i am not yet kept in a chastity device, i am denied orgasms except on very rare occasions when Mistress allows, which hasn't been very often at all in the past few months. i know it's for the best that i am kept chaste like this as it reminds me of my submission but it has been a sometimes difficult transition and i wonder whether any other subs denied orgasm can sympathise with finding it almost impossible to get to sleep yet impossibly easy to wake up in the mornings, long before Mistress does!

i think that Mistress intends me to be fitted with a chastity cage very soon - in a way i am dreading, or at least uncertain about this as i think it will be kept on me most of the time and must be slightly uncomfortable to wear like this? however, at the moment, being denied orgasms but having my sissy bits exposed means that Mistress gets great delight in teasing me to the edge all the time, which is tormenting to say the least! i'm hoping that if i am locked away then at least i wont be able to get aroused so often, which might make long term denial easier to deal with. has anyone else had experience of being denied orgasms but not kept in a cage and then transitioning to being caged? which was easier for you? am i jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire??

anyway thanks for reading, i look forward to hearing from others on this great site - i know it has helped my Mistress in learning more about chastising her submissive and so i look forward to meeting people here.

thanks
    electra x

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello maidelectra,

welcome to the forum and thank you very much for your introduction. It is nice to see another sissy maid joining who is going to be seriously feminized.
    I think that a chastity cage - or yet better a full steel belt - is not as uncomfortable to wear as you think. Properly measured and fitted it can become like a part of your body, let alone that it will be a huge help to accept your submissive state and feminization.

It would be a pleasure for all of us to see some pictures showing how much you have progressed in your feminization.

Hugs

maid katrin

3. maidelectra

maidelectra Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi maid katrin,
    thanks for the very warm welcome and your advice. i have added a pic to my profile and will try to add more.
    your pictures and videos are really amazing and i am intrigued by the idea of wearing a steel belt like yours. i imagine that it must be quite a feeling to be so tucked away all the time! maybe Mistress will decide on this kind of belt for me at some point! lovely to meet you,
    electra x

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, you look simply gorgeous ... you are quite a sissy and you definitely made me curious :boobeyes:

Thanks for the compliments and yes, being locked in a steel belt is truly an amazing feeling ... once it is locked onto your body you will feel excited, owned and extremely submissive ...

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    hello there electra! welcome!

Mistress started me with chastity about a year after marriage. She started with PA and geish piercings, and soon after healing locked me in the CB1000. i didn't know that Her plan was to keep me locked pretty much all the time. eventually the PA was ripped out (an accident, OUCH!) and the CB1000 started to come apart. She selected a pink CB2000 and it's been locked on 24/7 since then (about 5 years, for a total of six). She does remove it to inspect Her property every few months or so (last time was in July), and She checks my reactions to Her special toys (needles and such) making sure i'm polite and courteous when She applies them.

Mistress enjoys keeping me as Her feminized maid and doesn't plan to unlock me. i guess i don't bame Her, since the more i'm kept locked the more i desire to serve Her. Mistress senses when i'm feeling randy/horny and always likes to here my little fantasies while i play with my nipples. recently She gave Her older Daughter the key, which is a developing situation for me.

in the meantime the years have been spent serving Mistress and perfecting the household arts. i'm glad Mistress is so strict with me and i love serving Her more and more with each passing day. not only does She enjoy seeing my feminization progressing, but She loves the way i've learned to use my tongue!

i'm very happy serving Mistress as Her chastized, feminized sissymaid!

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Welcome electra and what a nice introduction. Sweety, there is no reason to fear chastity - it is the most amazingly effective method for femming there is. I am sure you will enjoy it very much - you can be teased and tormented endlessly until you are little more than a simpering sissy gurl totally dedicated to your femming and pleasing your Mistress. I am sure you will find this site quite helpful as you slide further and further into femininity.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site.

What a wonderful introduction and a beautiful display picture. I love pink, and I'm sure you do too! :animal0008:

I understand what you mean about having yourself exposed for teasing, rather than in chastity... sometimes I'm glad pet isn't locked up.

And then other days I'm not!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice