Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lindsey, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey New member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I'm starting to explore my femenine side... I've always known that I've wanted to be a submissive girly sissy.... All my friends have always jokingly said to me that someday I'd make a man very happy, others say that I'd make a great wife. Not because I look or act like a girl, but because of the way I keep my house in perfect order, extremely clean. The way I do my laundry, and what people like most, is the way I cook. Little do they know, that deep down inside, that's what I've always wanted... that's all I'll share for now about how I got here. I'm currently living in Miami Beach and am looking for a master or mistress, or a couple, who will at first help me become that I described above behind closed doors....and progress towards fulltime servitude... I'm also interested in being chastized and sexually owned... get back to me if you have any ideas, or suggestions. As I said before, I have no idea on how to proceed. Thank you all for reading this!

yours truly,

Lindsey, the sissy slut!

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    :welcome: to the mansion!

You'll find plenty of friendly people here willing to answer any questions you may have... :CMrocks:

3. Lindsey

Lindsey New member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice