Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wallad, May 29, 2010.

1. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Man on Man ROCKS!

hheehee...

Hi KM...man on man is sooooooo hot! You're welcome and i hope everything works out for you guys...

Lexora...okay...go ahead with the two of them....and...the lawyer one...i still would like it in your style, of course...maybe you want to make me a judge or something...gavel.. if the subject matter doesn't move you, then wait until it does... But i know you'll knock the sexy one out of the ball park...

if you prefer...instead of the lawyer one...if you could do a neat Daddy one for Daddy....Daddy is a retired army general and is a sniper...he also loves beautiful watches and sports cars...he's got a little spider..and a mercedes...so if you He's got a mustach tending towards slight handlebar but not quite...and he almost always wears boots...he's got silver hair and he's so handsome...maybe you wouldn't put his facial features in it...maybe just his legs, boots, sniper rifle and scope, pistols, shoulder holster, cars, stuff like that...i don't know...He's Egyptian heritage so maybe you could work the egyptian flag in there somehow. what else? Could put the word Wallad somewhere in there, Pyramids? Could put a whip in there maybe...somewhere not central but if you look closely you would see it?

i'll leave it up to you which you'd like to do. I would like it, really, to give Daddy an avatar by you...i'm sure he'd get a big kick out of it.

thanks and g'nite.

2. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    instead of putting my name Wallad...you might put on a wall some graffiti that says somethng like "D (heart symbol) W" so that he can use it for any purpose and no one will know what D and W mean!

g'nite...really this time..

3. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    mmm... ok seems like fun challenge, I do draw normal stuff as well, I just do not put both the BDSM stuff and my superhero stuff together :character0028:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies

There's a list of every smilie we have here at the Mansion... is there something particular you would like to see? We can look out for one.

And thank you for answering my question so diligently... that's an amazing story!

5. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Story? lol I am lost and tired ><

ZOMG!!! SOOO MANY!! AND A FAIRY!! WE NEED MORE FAIRIES I LOVE FAIRIES!!!!!! ZOMG am I gonna have fun :)

I made one JUST one emotion and I never made one before and it shows $$ I should make more now [​IMG]

Also ty for the list I will have tons of fun :)

6. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    Hi Lexora...

i left you a message on the Bar forum but i think that wasn't the correct place to leave it. I hope you see this one. I hope you're working on the art..don't forget my avatars...i wanted to let you know i am still interested and very excited to get them

thanks..
    hope you're well!

7. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Oh I am working on them, I was one of the people not able to log in >< I just got in right now :) if anything you can always send me emails or PM's :spankwhip:

8. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    cool! <^.^>

9. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Woot!! I finally got my pens back!!! *HUGGLES* :wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice