Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Queen Michele, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Queen Michele

Queen Michele Queen Michele

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    I wanted to Introduce myself, I am Queen Michele and Queestoy belongs to me. We are happy to be here in Chastity Mansion. Thank You for having your doors open for us. I do hope that all of you will enjoy the blogs I have my Toy post for all of you to read.
    I am open to any Ideas or Suggestions.
    Thank You Again,
    ♥ Queen Michele ♥

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Welcome!

Congratulations for having joined us and welcome. Generally people here like it if You provide Yourself with an Avatar for the forums. You will have noted that Your toy has received a warm welcome and there is loads of information here that dates back to the beginning of the Chastity Mansion that You may peruse through search if there is anything that the two of you are dealing with that needs urgent attention.

Of course Your toy's story (interesting, that has a nice ring to it. Perhaps one could make a film...) will be highly anticipated if You set him to work producing a journal of his experience under Your kind hand.

Enjoy the Mansion. You will certainly find this a very agreeable group.

3. Queen Michele

Queen Michele Queen Michele

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Thank You

Thank You for the Welcome, I liked your idea Thank You !! I also put a Avatar on here, Had to find the right picture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice