Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leboucu, Mar 19, 2010.

1. leboucu

leboucu Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Let me introduce myself.

I'm a french 30 years old man. (sorry for my english ... ) I'm married for 4 years now.
    I always have dream of submission and chastity but i have never talk about it to anyone.

Recently i have decided toi telle the truth about it to my wife. I love her so much, it was impossible to leave with this secret.
    At first she was suprise, but she have appreciate that i tell her the truth.
    Since that day we have change our way of life... we play some times nex erotique games and finally the chastity .. My chastity start.. for now i don't have any equipement, but we talk to buy one very soon.

I' m happy to see that i'm not alone to love this way of live. I hope that i can make some friends here and maybe see you in real life.

(I'm sorry if my english is not very good... i will ty to improve it ..

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion! Your English seems fine! Hope you find all the help and information you need here

3. BeDazzled

BeDazzled Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Bilingual Message! - Message Bilingue!

Bonjour... (Hello)...
    Suis francophone aussi... (French too). 42, bientot 43, mari 10 ans. (42, soon 43, married 10 years)

Je suis dans une circonstance tres similaire (I am in very similar circumstances).
    Nous sommes alls a une exposition nomm Sexapalooza (Lien ici), et c'est cette visite qui m'a permis d'ouvrir la porte sur sujet. (It was a visit to the Sexapalooza show in Toronto (Link here) that allowed me to open the door to this topic.)

J'en ai un, mon premier, en commande. (I have my first one on order...)
    Me suis aussi command des DVD de Nina Hartly qui puisse nous aider a tablir une base de dpart qui s'appreterais bien pour notre cas. (I've also ordered DVDs from Nina Hartley that might give us a starting point in establishing what might suit us best for our circumstances.

Ton anglais n'est pas mal du tout (Your English is not bad at all)
    Je me suis permit de te rpondre en deux langues pour le bnfice de tout le monde. (I chose to respond in two languages for the benefit of everone here).

Au plaisir de te lire (Looking forward to reading your posts).

4. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Welcome to the site. And have fun with your new life style.

5. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Welcome to this site and welcome to the wonderful world of female led relationships, it is a lot of fun but also can be challenging. I wish you and you wife great fortune in your new journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice