Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Curious, Jan 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Curious

Curious Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Hello.

I am a long time lurker and a life long chastity dreamer and just recently had the AMAZING luck to meet and fall in love with a most wonderful Master.

It's been such an amazing 6 months. Master is beautiful, wise, giving, loving, compassionate and thinks I'm pretty special too. I truly wonder just how I've made it this far without her. So great is her grace upon me.

Anyways, we've just hit one snag...Male Chastity. We both want to make it a full time part my training but for the life of us, we cannot figure out how to successfully implement it. Here is our situation;

We have a CB-6000. Unfortunately I have lost a testicle to cancer about 10 years ago and I believe that this may have an effect on letting the device do it's work. You see, I keep slipping out of the device.

Now, doing a TON of reading all over the net, I realize the proper size ring is CRITCIAL as is the correct spacer. We started with the largest ring but now believe the middle ring is the correct one. MAYBE we have to move one more ring smaller but I do not think so. It's plenty tight now with the middle ring being used, allowing for VERY little movement about the scrotum.

As for spacers, for comfort when sitting, we decided on the middle spacer. I believe we will have to start here until the skin has been giving time to stretch and get used to the device where at that time a smaller pin can be utilized.

The problem has always been the same...The device starts to twist clockwise, and after a prolonged period of sitting or a nights sleep it usually is rotated about 90 degrees and then when I try to re-rotation it back the whole thing ends up literally popping off, ring and all.

I am stunned! I never imagined that we would be faced with this. But we would like to get some other people's opinion on what might be going on and how Master and I might resolve this issue.

Is it the fact that I only have one testicle encouraging this migration to the left followed by my testicle being stretched and put into a position where it is positioned to pop out of the ring ? I don't know. Seems likely to me, but someone of more experience might be able to better explain what exactly is going on.

So any advice, assistance and help any of your fine folk could render to Master and I would be VERY gratefully appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time.
    Curious.

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I can't comment on the one-testicle aspect of it, but I can say that the spacer size is more important than but still dependent on the ring size. The ring doesn't trap you in the device, the gap between the tube and the ring does. My usual advice: Pick a ring that's comfortable (not too tight or too loose), and then use the spacer that closes the gap between the ring and the tube so that your testicle can't squeeze between them. The gap you're aiming for is something in the neighborhood of 3/8" (10mm), but that can be slightly larger or smaller depending on the size of your testicles, how meaty your scrotum is, etc.. Usually, the larger the ring, the smaller the spacer. Back when I was wearing my CB-6000, I used the second largest or middle ring, and the smallest or second smallest spacer. Once you wear it for a while, things will stretch and adjust, so you may need to adjust the setup when that happens.

If you can't find a configuration that works, you may need to consider alternatives. The first option would be a PA piercing and going with a PA-5000, Lori's or SteelwerksExtreme device, since those are not ball trap devices, although some models do use a ring to help keep the weight off the piercing. A belted device along the lines of a Chastity Steel/Fetish-Felix (like in my avatar) or a full belt like NeoSteel's "Arch" might be the only other alternatives.

3. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    With looser underwear my CB6000s rotates clockwise as well. My mistress is having me wear her worn out panties so it rotates and presses against my thigh. I have made a kind of elastic waistband with a loop to pass through the lock. That keeps my business straight.

Maybe soon she will let me wear something tighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice