Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justanother, Jan 6, 2010.

1. justanother

justanother Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hello everyone really new to the whole chastity scene however me and my gf find it very interesting and exciting. I just purchased the cb6000 I have a question however on the fit I have been using the biggest sized ring and has been very comfortable however I have found that you can still pull your cock out of the cage. I then went to the third size and found it is tight enuff that I can not pull out however worried that it may be to tight and cut of circulation there is a very slight color change and no real swelling and the veins in the testicles are more visible kindof sticking out. Is this the tightness it is suppost to be or should I go to the other size and just be able to pull out it makes me guilty just knowing that my gf will not have 100% control if I was able to pull out a little help would be awesome....

2. Miss Roxy's echo

Miss Roxy's echo owned slave

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    hi justanother welcome to chastity mansion i am new here myself but have already found it greatly helpful. The best advice i can give you is keep trying different sized rings and spacers until you find what works for you we are all different sizes and shapes so try a different combination each day until you find what works. hope that helps.

echo.

3. justanother

Local Time:
    Thanks, I cant wait to get to know everyone and learn what everyone is willing to teach. I guess that is good starting point to become a good sub is to be quite and listen to what I am told this will be a big change however I am the type to always have a opinion and is usually always in control.

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Welcome aboard justanother,

I doubt that will be the case while locked up, but, good luck. [​IMG]

Don't think that you have to wear the smallest ring and shortest pin & spacer first off. I would try a smaller ring and a longer pin & spacer. As, someone said the smaller ring is for security, the longer pin is for comfort. Also, it you need just a smidge more room try the plastic locks they are thinner that the lock and give just a little play.

5. justanother

Local Time:
    Good info I appreciate that, I just dont see the point in using one that you can get out of takes out all the fun. I think I found a pretty good set up been using the argest ring for 2 weeks now with no spacer but could pull out now im using the third size and the mid size spacer feels pretty good except kind of to snug around the balls just dont know what I am suppost to feel and expect what kind of comfort during the use such as is it suppost to feel tight and a bit uncomfortable becuase with any other size ring i can pull out when flacid really easy.

6. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
  7. justanother

Local Time:
    Ok been a week since I was locked up however starting to run into problems not really with no orgasm and I finally got a pretty good fit however now my gf is not knowing what to do and how to be the dom she likes the idea and being in control however she doesnt know how to act or what to do really. All she has done so far is deny me of things I normal want and tell me to do things for her time to time. We both want to learn more on how we both should act and play with each other however dont know where to start. Any advice for a couple beginers...

8. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello justanother,
    you and your new Mistress(gf) can get some ideas form this website.
    http://www.femdommesociety.com/
    My first Mistress learned and i learned a lot over there. They have online universities for both the Dom and the sub, plus a sissy section if you are into that also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice