Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spaz, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty terrible at intro posts bust here it goes.

My journey into all this started when I was about 19 (10 years ago) when, under the guidance of an online friend, built a home-made Kali's Teeth Bracelet.

The manufacturing standards weren't very good, just a piece of metal I found and bent round with some holes drilled into the end for a lock then a piece of rubber with carpentry staples lining the interior, it took a few tries to get the fit right but in the end I got one.

We played with it off and on for a few years, I think the longest stretch I went with it was 7 days. Very painful but I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately me and my online friend mostly lost touch.

What I really enjoyed about our play was how she treated me, we did a few punishments like kneeling on a broom handle, clothespins, things like that, but what I enjoyed the most was the humiliation aspects of it. Not dressing up in girls clothes for the sake of looking like a girl but rather for the sake of being a guy in girls clothes... if that makes sense. It all happened so long ago it's hard to remember all the games we played.

I've got some time coming up where I'll have the house to myself and I'm hoping to order a CB belt of some model (economics will likely be the determining factor in the exact model). Over the last few days I've stockpiled up some girly clothing so I'm pretty excited.

Anyways through my search I found this forum and thought I'd register and say Hi to everyone. :) I hope to track down a good place to order from here on the forum and if I can find a play partner that'd be great too.

Spaz

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion!!!!!
    Have fun and keep active, you may just find what youre looking for!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome! I heard back from a retailer I emailed about the CB2000 (on sale) and they said they had just a few left so I decided to bite the bullet and get one.

I guess I'm pretty much all set now, I just need somewhere to stick the keys, probably just leaving them at work will be the best bet.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Welcome aboard!

and leaving them at work is pretty much the cheapest way to. No postage!

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, spaz. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Ms.Linda

6. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for all the welcomes everyone. :)

I'm very lucky, I found some yoga/activewear tank top things on ebay for cheap for some reason lately I've had a bit of a thing going for the 'yoga girl' look so I had to order them. Fortunately the same seller had some cute bikini cut panties for sale as well. ;)

Going into my 'alone at the house' time I had a pretty good list of what I wanted to get for supplies, a nice starter CB was the beginning but I've managed to track down most of the clothing now as well. I found a nice panty sale (thanks Christmas!) at a local place, I didn't get anything too 'sexy' I mostly wanted stuff that looked cute and girly, although I did end up with a couple that are probably 'sexy' I also wanted a nice selection of styles.

I really like pjama sets, I found a tshirt/lounge pants set at walmart in bright pink that I got and I also found what might be my favorite thing of all, a winnie the pooh nightshirt with some boycut underwear. I also picked up a pack of fitting sportsbras which I prefer to the 'standard ones' I don't really want to pad a bra and I like feeling it tight around my chest.

I would still really like to find like a party dress or sundress type thing, a girl can't be sluttin around the house in her underwear all the time after all, but so far no luck.

If you can't tell I'm excited about the entire ordeal, having an extended stretch with the house to myself is pretty rare. :)

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Wow, what great intros!

I love the way you are developing a "style" already, and a nice unique one at that. Sporty/sexy pilates/yoga girl... nice look to go for!

It strikes me as a "ladies wot lunch" look, you know, spend all day in the gym, then to the salon, then out for a bite with friends, followed by cocktails in the evening.

Way to go, and :welcome: to the Mansion :manga_balloon:

8. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion!

9. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    So nice to meet you, Spaz!! :manga_blowkiss:

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, Spaz. There are others here who go in for similar styles as you. I love spandex yoga wear! Leotard Sissy has some yummy outfits too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice