Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caged4wife, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Caged4wife

Caged4wife Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I have been married for 23 years and have always had an intrest in bondage and male chastity... my wife was never really into it but participated occasionally... and i had never mentioned chastity to her... what would she think... we are totally in love and would be lost without each other... buy that flame that was once there was barely burning... after much research i shared with her my interest in chastity and shared with her stories of what male chastity can do for a marriage... her reaction was you have to wear it not me you can buy one if you want... didn't seem overly interested... the stories i sent i didn't know if she was interested in reading them or not... i order my cage and it arrives i spend day 1 playing with pins rings etc to get the kinks worked out... i am having 0 issues so when she gets home i give her the key... she gives me an evil grin and puts the key on her necklace.. she tells me it will be atleast a week before release... for the first week i will spend a minimum of 1 hr in bondage of her choice at night per day per. .. after that she is to recieve a full body massage.... i am cuffed wrists and ankles after that till morning... it has been 3 days 2 of wich i had key access if needed for adjustments... my week started yesterday...last night i spent what seemed like forever with my ankles cuffed together and my hands cuffed to my cage as my wife teased me.... she got her massage... and i am cuffed making this post... how was that for an introduction???

spider203 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice