Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Switch Alpha, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Switch Alpha

Switch Alpha New member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I have finally met someone who is just as adventurous as I am and willing to accept me for who I am. I consider myself an alpha male. Yet, I chose to wear a chastity device to show my devotion to this woman. I have never met someone like her before. She is just as intrigued by this very non-traditional, very non-vanilla lifestyle. We are very excited to explore this new facet of our life...together!!! It's taken along time to find someone who I feel comfortable sharing my deepest, darkest fantasies.

As my name implies, I feel comfortable and willing to explore both the dom and sub aspects of my fantasies. Likewise, she is normally a sub but is very excited to explore all this as well. Even though astrology is not at the top of my beliefs, I am a Gemini and my fantasies/lifestyle seem to fall well into the duality of the sign. I look forward to exploring this new aspect of my life on this website. I have already read some very interesting and enlightening posts.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I am alpha to a fault. My wife is the submissive one in our marriage. I am a Gemini too. Yet I have spent much of my adult life as a sexual submissive. For me it is not the duality of my personality but more as stress relief from my stressful job and responsibilities. Outside of the sexual arena, I need to be in charge. I spent 47 years into BDSM with an emphasis on the S&M. Too old to take a beating anymore so Chastity will have to do.

Welcome to the forum. There are a diverse mix of people hear from the fantasy players to those into reality based chastity. Pick your spot and enjoy.

Switch Alpha likes this.
  3. Switch Alpha

Switch Alpha New member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Thank you. I have been a sexual dominant my entire life. This is the first time I have given control, willingly, to someone else. I look forward to learning much more from this site, as well as making new contacts.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice