Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amanda's bitch Sophie, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Amanda's bitch Sophie

Glasgow. Scotland. U.K.
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Hi there.

Although I've been looking at FLR, Femdom and chastity stuff all over the web for some time now, I only recently came across this site - and I'm hugely impressed by the wealth of knowledge, experience and inventiveness of its members.

I showed it to my Key-holder, Miss Amanda, and she thought it would be a good idea for me to post some of the stuff we have been doing for the past couple of years....as an exercise to make me reflect on my new (and rapidly changing) status and to get constructive criticism and fresh ideas on how we can move forward. Miss Amanda will check up on what I am writing and may occasionally add her own comments.

I am a Forty-something male, based in the UK. I have been in a relationship with my partner for four years - the last two of which, have completely turned my life on its head. What started off as mild game-playing, with me pushing things forward and 'topping from the bottom' has resulted in my present circumstances of being kept in chastity for growing periods, forced to do housework / maid duties and increasingly, forced feminisation. Basically, I'm her bitch......and Amanda is now the one driving this forward.

Slightly scary and very, very exciting.

Looking forward to reading and posting more on this Forum

Sophie

Sissy Maid Mary likes this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion!

Amanda's bitch Sophie likes this.
  3. ChasteBoyDanny

ChasteBoyDanny New member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're having fun! Welcome to you and Miss Amanda.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Welcome. Blink twice if you are really being forced into doing something against your will. We will send in a hostage rescue squad to free you. :) There is a lot of good advice here based on years of experience, but the advice you receive will be based on how you are perceived. Some will tell you that they weld their chastity cages shut, while others will offer practical advice based on knowing the difference between abuse and consent. Your job is to sort it all out, which at times can be difficult. I had a Mistress for 30 years who was also my wife's lover. Intercourse and oral stopped so long ago that none of us can remember when. Yet we slipped into and out of our D/s roles as the mood struck us. We loved each other and were equals outside of the sex games we played. That is why it lasted so long. I have over 45 years of BDSM experience in most, if not all of its manifestations, including pain and the yucky stuff. I and the others here would love to answer your questions. Once again, welcome to our little family. You get what you give. :)

5. Amanda's bitch Sophie

Glasgow. Scotland. U.K.
    Local Time:

Thank you for the warm welcome Vinny. No, of course I'm not being forced into something against my will. I have read a number of your posts, and I agree with your pragmatic view of the whole 'Chastity thing' ....We craft our own doom, or create our own Hell according to taste. I believe we have to be honest about what is really happening to us

What has really surprised me, is how quickly I have been back-footed by the dear, sweet woman I met four years ago. I was almost embarrassed to tell her some of the more vanilla thoughts I had been having. When she didn't bat an eyelid to them .....and suggested some far more interesting scenarios......I knew I was with the right woman. I need not have worried.

That being said, she has demonstrated a real talent to manipulate me and gain the upper-hand. You mention in your post about the difference between abuse and consent. Recently, I am beginning to wonder if these boundaries are being blurred. At the moment, I alternate between indignation at hard usage....and intense sexual gratification with my predicament.

It's like showing somebody how to play chess. It starts off as a bit of a chore....you smile at their enthusiasm and silly mistakes...then one night, they put you in check-mate....

SissyEvaMarie likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Welcome to CM and welcome to the fascinating world of the feminized! The past 5 years have been the most exciting and eventful of my life and I wouldn't change my feminization experience for anything. I simply love it and I suspect that you will come to love it to! (Maybe "come" was a poor choice of words, sorry, dear!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice