Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subken, Mar 24, 2009.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself and my situation. I'm Subken, a 52 YO, submissive, sissy, husband. My FemDom wife of 20 years is a strong believer in 24/7 chastity for most married men and insists that I am most certainly one of those men. At times we do semi-regular D/s play in which she uses me as her sissy servant, always in chastity, and she has cucked me in the past and still has an interest in doing so again.

Saturday she sissy dressed me, locked on the CB3k and told me she wanted me to make a concerted effort toward indefinate 24/7 starting right then. I agreed, and also agreed that there would be no set release, just when she thought it was appropriate. Generally that means no more than two releases a month.

I've been only moderately successful at pleasing her in this way and we have had many arguments about my lack of chastity dedication as her slave. So this time I was sure to get a good fit with the CB3K and mentally prepared myself for 24/7 wear.

So here I am locked 24/7 now for about 4 days. At this point the hard thing is getting used to the CB not the length of chastity, although I've gotten much more tolerent of wearing the CB than I was 10 years ago. One benefit of getting a bit older is that the night time erections start to really subside and that makes it a lot easier. I've also learned not to take a break from wearing it except for emergencies. I am able to clean mine thoroughly while still on with soap and a removable shower head. The wife loves the idea of never having to remove it, and likens it to my wedding ring, something I should never remove.

Though I've had virtually no discomfort in the CB3K over the last few days, I've also ordered a Birdlocked, which is due to ship next week. I'll stay in the CB3K full time until it arrives. I'm hoping it's a bit less obtrusive and moves with me rather than poking me. In either case it looks like a long run of being locked is in store for me.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    welcome aboard!

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Good luck subken. I am a long time wearer of the CB6000 but have just switched to the birdlocked. Only 24 hours so far, but liking it and so it my Wife. It's very comfortable but a bit of a pain to put on and take off. That's not an issue if you stay locked, but there are times when my Wife likes to tease me once or twice every day. Oh well. I can't complain - LOL

4. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    My wife quickly runs out of patience with removing and especially having me put on the CB's I own, so that's another reason she likes the idea of a birdlocked, she can squeeze it and me, without having to remove. Hope it actually works that way.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I have found that with time it gets more comfortable anyway. I guess you get used to the regime. Or your body does.

enjoy as best you can
    rich.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion!

I love your display picture, very cute.

As you can see, we're a friendly bunch and love chatting, so please dive in to any conversations you fancy around the board.

Good luck. :sign0011:

7. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your kind words Mistress Watchful! Everybody seems very nice and accepting around here. Great place to let off steam as we all deal with the delicious agony of locked chastity.

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Very nice, ken sweety. What a pretty nighty - made all the better due to your chastity. I think it suits you quite nicely.

Welcome to the Mansion.

9. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Miss D!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice