1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone...I'm Veronica! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CD Veronica, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Hello,

I am very excited to join this community. I am a cute CD who is very interested in exploring full-time chastity. This is in my profile, but I'll post it again. :)

I think this may help you understand where my head is at with all of this. So, a few years ago I bought a CB6000, because I was very interested in exploring and expanding my sub nature. I have never shared this with anyone. When the package arrived I was very excited and couldn't wait to get home and put it on. I don't think I have been that excited in a very long time and definitely not since then. When I go home I went right to my bedroom and took all the pieces out of the box and laid them on the bed. I took off all my clothes and I had a moment of sever disappointment. My delusional male ego though "there is no way this will fit me, I'm way too big." So I tried it on and it fit like it was made for me, and not even on the biggest setting. I have to tell you I have never felt so fulfilled than when I wore that. I used to wear it to work. With the right guidance I would like to get a Prince Albert piercing so I could be caged properly. I am looking for a real life change.

2. Welcome sweetie........we'll fit you right in.

3. Awww Thank you!!!! :)

4. Welcome! Hopefully, you'll get the guidance that you need. Being properly caged and supervised fulltime is a wonderful goal! With a little perseverance and discipline, I'm sure that you will get there.

CD Veronica likes this.
  5. Good day to you Sara! Thank you for the kind and supportive words. You are lovely. :)

I really do appreciate it!

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  6. Be welcomed, you have reached a very thrilling community and willing to help its members with the best information about chastity.

CD Veronica likes this.
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted