Hello Everybody :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SecuredDesire, Aug 12, 2016.

1. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I am officially no longer a lurker, hurray! I have known about this website for a number of years and have came back off and on. I had some exploring to do with myself and had some questioning to sort out. Now, I am here!

What brings me here is the search for the right Mistress, and to also pay respect to this community. I hope never to find myself unruly or ignorant and wish to continue through guidance my journey to better selflessness and better submission. Perhaps nothing is more satisfying than seeing the smile on a Mistress' face after making Her dinner, removing Her shoes and offering to kneel near Her quietly. :)

Since it was first brought to my attention, I really have admired what orgasm control has done for me and my attitude as a submissive. I am no longer new to this side and was introduced to it over a few years ago now, around the time someone introduced me to this site!

I have lots to say but I don't want to give the impression of not knowing when to stop talking. :)

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Hi. @SecuredDesire and welcome to the Mansion. your words have the ring of truth about them. I wish you well.

SecuredDesire likes this.
  3. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Thank You very kindly. It is exciting to partake in a community with like mindedness and it's an honor to be welcomed. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice