Hello :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slavealexie, Jan 20, 2010.

1. slavealexie

slavealexie Little Submissive Girl

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Hi, this seems like a very nice forum. My Master chose it :)

My name is Alexi and starting 4 months ago, my boyfriend and I have lived a Dom/Sub lifestyle 24/7. I obey him always and if I don't I get punished with spankings and other various ones. Master has cut little holes in all of my bras for my nipples to be pulled through. I must wear my bras that way 24/7 except at my job which is very customer oriented. I even have sleep bras that I must wear to bed that way too. He tells me what to eat and when, and I have to ask him if I can use the bathroom. (When we are apart, I must text message him this.) He sexually teases me whenever he wants throughout the day, rubbing my nipples and breasts, rubbing the front of my panties. I am to wear a thick maxi pad in my panties every day.

Master wanted me to come here and tell everyone that I am his submissive girl and I will do everything he asks to please him.

Master wants to only allow me to orgasm once a month but he does not want to use a device. Master is new to this also, and any tips you have Master will try on his submissive girl. Master is curious to know if you have any advice or tips he can use to remind me of my sexual submission, other than the holes and thick maxi pads the submissive girl does already.

Thank you,

Master's submissive girl alexi

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion, I'm sure you'll be very happy here.

Please let us know if we can help you settle in.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. It's so nice to have a sub girl here and we all are looking forward to reading about your experiences. It's a pity your Master dislikes chastity devices but who knows, may be Y/you both have settled in here He might have second thoughts on this.

Hugs, maid katrin

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion.

5. slavealexie

Local Time:
    thank you for your welcomes :)

master says i'm such a good submissive girl

Master told me I should frequent this site!

Today Master added a new humiliation he put sponge material in my bra for work. so i can feel my breast and nipples 24 hours a day now.

When I am on this forum i must pull up my shirt to expose my nipples that are held erect in the holes of my bra cups and rub them up and down and side to side on the edge of my desk.
    it is very stimulating.

After coming to this site Master has made daily rules and tasks for me to follow: Leg restraints, mouth training, kneeling, restricted movement.

Master told me he is very eager to go more into this and do more things. he is not well informed on chastity belts and doesn't know if he'll like it.

, slavealexie

6. slavealexie

Local Time:
    Slavealexie would love to hear about your experiences being submissive :D :D

Master has given Slavealexie an avatar. She is embarrassed by it, as it is her nipple in the new way she wears bras *blushes*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice