hello (curtsey)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss Roxy's echo, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Miss Roxy's echo

Miss Roxy's echo owned slave

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    hello Mistress watchful and pet thankyou so much for creating this wonderful site it is wonderful to finally find somewhere like this a real site for real people trying to find their way through the bdsm lifestyle.
    My name is echo slave to the wonderful Mistress roxy who i serve without question, i recently asked her if i may go online to talk and chat and find likeminded souls that i could discuss things with and she graciously agreed to allow it i am very greatful for this freedom as i feel a bit isolated sometimes.
    i was looking for some advice as i have been wearing my cb 2000 since last spring but as yet havent managed a full night in it as Mistress takes pity on my rolling around in pain in the night and releases me.
    however here i am wiser and happier and looking forward to meeting new people here it really is refreshing to find such a friendly place.

echo.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice