hello any advice on the vice Mini ??

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sissycaitlin77, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    hey everyone I'm looking for any advice or concerns of the locked in lust vice mini chastity cage. Do you enjoy this cage and would you recomend?? or anything else you might like to add thanks for your time.!!

2. Wheatie

Wheatie New member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Hi Caitlin. The vice mini is my first and only cage, so my experience is a bit limited.

Overall, I'm disappointed in the vice mini, but that might just be due to my anatomy. I'm a uncircumcised grower (from <1" to roughly 6"), and when I'm completely flaccid the mini is a bit too long (even with the shortest spacer). Most of the time it's fairly comfortable.

However the "anti-pullout" mechanism has been an utter disappointment. Even with the narrowest anti-pullout, it's still fairly easy for me to pull out. I believe the anti-pullout is supposed to 'catch' on the edge of the glans, but due to my foreskin and small flaccid size, my glans regularly slips behind the anti-pullout during the day when I stand, and later slips past whenever I sit down. This frequent movement causes the texture on the anti-pullout to scratch at my skin and after a few days it left my skin raw and bloody.
    Worse yet, when dealing with an erection, the anti-pullout instead becomes an extremely painful pinching constriction.

I thought maybe I'd have better luck by retracting my foreskin before locking up, but this resulted in some pretty severe edema since my foreskin is not used to being in a retracted state for long periods of time.

I now wear the vice mini without any anti-pullout mechanism and it's much more comfortable, but my keyholder and I both know how easy it is to escape. I'm currently looking for a different cage.

If you're circumcised, I expect you'll have a much more positive experience than I did, and overall I still think the vice is a good first cage since it comes with all of the rings and spacers.

3. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    I just got the mini because the standard was way to long. And it works for me also I am circumcised. The comfort is great. I am having a problem with the basering it is completely killing my under carriage and I do not know how to fix it.

4. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bought the Vice Mini last year after having the cb6000s since 2009.

It looks and feels great. Unfortunately, I am able to slip out of the back quite easily by pushing the base ring forward. The people at Locked in Lust are manufacturing smaller base rings and anti-pullouts at the current time.

So I will be ordering those when the time comes. For now, Goddess keeps me in the cb6000s.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice