Hello! And newbie question about base ring sizes

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by controlledone, Dec 4, 2021.

1. controlledone

controlledone New member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Hello! My girlfriend and I are very new to male chastity and mostly just in the experimentation phase. We're looking to buy a Jailbird from Mature Metal and are going through the plastic sizing rings.

I've gotten to a ring that just barely fits over my balls, and it's very comfortable... when my penis is flaccid. But when I have an erection, it's very painful--feels like someone hit my left ball with a medium-strength strike with a crop or something.

I'm worried because it's not friction-type pain, like I've seen other people post about. Could there be some nerve pinching or something going on?

Is this normal? Do I just need to "man up" or whatever?

Thanks!

2. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Could be a tad on the tight side. They say to watch color of balls, look for blue or purple and also bad if they feel cold.

What if you get a cherry keeper too start with? Easy to mix and match parts and relatively cheap. Once you're fully confident, put the big bucks down.

It's also very easy to get the length wrong when starting out.

If it was me, I'd go up a ring size. It's not worth the risk of injury. I suffered for a week after an injury and still not 100% confident all is ok.

I'm not overly worried of mine slipping off as I have a thin leather belt attached to hold it all on and take the weight.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    That may be the right size, or a size too small.
    It could be right because you're wearing just the sizing ring, AND getting an erection.
    When you're wearing the device, as long as the cage isn't too long, then you shouldn't be getting any erections, or if you do, your body will quickly learn to not have them.

Try wearing the ring for a longer period, when you're just doing normal stuff and not getting erect. If it's comfortable the whole time, and you don't get any physical symptoms as BlokeDenied mentions, then I'd say it's likely the right size. If not, go up a couple of millimetres in diameter and test again.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    lots of men when they start have rings that am to big and they has them cos they dont hurt but then they got bother cos there ball sometimes come out and some has the cage fall off. so you has to get a ring thats a bit tigt and after a bit it will feel better.

5. controlledone

controlledone New member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Thanks everyone for the help! My balls (and shaft) get red but not blue or purple. After wearing the sizing ring for a full day, it's always very comfortable, so long as I don't get an erection, so it sounds like the consensus is that it's sized reasonably well.

It does occur to me that I have a mole right where the ring wants to sit. Maybe there's an issue with its roots making my ball hurt when it's squeezed or something--would make sense, since it's only the ball on the side with the mole that hurts.

Anyway, thanks again so much!

6. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Sounds like it might be a bit tight. I have a couple that I don’t wear for the same reason. Have others that are a little looser but the key for me is the distance between the ring and the shaft. Maybe others have diff views, but I really enjoy the teasing and denial. Yes there is pain but not the same as you describe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice