Hello and introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by harddenial, Feb 15, 2009.

1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Hi everyone. Great forum. Mistress Watchful is a great host and makes folk really feel at home here.

My wife and I have been experimenting with orgasm denial and chastity for about 3 years. She is pretty vanilla but often ends up changing her mind on things at least to some extent. When I first bought a dildo she hated it but just the other day demanded I use it on her. She didn't like the CB3K and wanted me to get a more open design and she chose the Gerecke twister 2. It's nicely made and looks good, the only criticism is its weight. She's just started to take more interest in locking me up, currently it's a month since my last orgasm, and she's commented on the fact i'm now leaking a lot. I thought as I'm not a youngster any more nocturnal erections would not be a problem, but several times recently I had an incredible desire to cum and felt really frustrated. When she's asleep she does not welcome unwanted attention. I know that things will cool off at some point soon and hopefully warm up again later depending on things like kid's visits and family and health issues, so I'm enjoying (!) this phase while it lasts...

Attached Files:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Welcome! :) :loveCM:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hello hard denial and Welcome to the Mansion!
    I like the looks of this twister you have but am curious about how it stays on, there is no ring around your balls to secure it so how exactly does it remain in place? I could have alot of fun teasing through those bars, one of the main reasons I love the 2000 so much!
    Anyway, good luck and have fun!!
    Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Welcome, there are great people here. Out of all the sights for chastity this is by far the best.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Wecome to the Mansion hard denial

I would say that if you are leaking a bit more than usual, then chastity is having the desired effect. It does make you think about the pleasure of relief doesn't it?

6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Thanks all.

Mistress Michelle: there is a ring round my balls -- the photo obscures it somehow -- and two posts and a hook from the cage meet the ring. There is a
    small integrated lock which slots in sideways at the top of the ring, catching the hook from the cage. It's v nice to think of you teasing through the bars....

Miss D: you are so right, it makes lack of relief quite an overwhelming experience, a couple of times at night I've wanted to rip it off and had to work hard to calm down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice