Hello and a little about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JoninPermChastity, Dec 3, 2018.

1. JoninPermChastity

JoninPermChastity New member

Denver CO
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Hello everyone. I am new to this world. My wife and I live a natural FLR lifestyle but didn’t know it was a thing. We’ve had many issues with understanding who we naturally are and so we have years of perceived notions to untrained ourselves with. I am further along with the journey than my wife mostly because she has been struggling with illnesses, a repressive father (recently deceased) and other life issues. I personally believe my wife is likely on the asexual spectrum and is absolutely on the autistic spectrum as am I . We’re both highly intelligent avid readers and willing to try and try again. Great relationship foundation to explore new avenues to improve our lives. I have high libido and have up until 2 years ago been the agressor in the bedroom. My wife however has a Lower libido but enjoys sex when she gets in the mood.

My wife, who I believe is wonderful inspiration, we “working together” decided, permanent chastity would be best for our relationship of 22 years of marriage. My wife does not want to be a dom, but she has a need to control many aspects of our life which I freely give. We’ve lived in a dead bedroom situation for the last 15 years with sexual encounters having diminished nearly completely in the last 3. My wife believes my dominant nature of wanting sex is the primary reason for the dead bedroom situation, I however believe her autistic nature to also be a contributing factor.

Our chastity experiments for the last year with limited improvement with sex but an outstanding improvement with our intimacy and relationship. My wife does not want the responsibility or “requirement” of teasing for denying. She would state that if I want to master bate I could, but this removed the purpose of chastity so permanent chastity is the best option.

I have mixed feelings about never being able to have an orgasm or be teased or anything related to sex but I am sure I love my wife.

The devices we’ve purchased are all mini or short devices because she likes the idea of me keeping things very packed away. The penis between my legs is 6 1/2” inches with a great gearth so I notice wearing the device nearly every second of the day. Especially considering I wear silky panties, because I like them and how the skin tight feeling keeps the caged penis in place.

At night I wear a belt tied to the chastity device posts so the caged penis doesn’t slip out as is grows and contracts and limits the erections. I continue to wear the parties at night with the testitcles pulled over the front of mini chastity device like a blanket.

I feel in my heart this is the right direction and my soul but my head is having a hard time wrapping itself around the idea. The penis has been having a temper tantrum ever since my wife and I made the decision two weeks ago.

We have a loving relationship where she has the ability to be herself and I hope that being in permanent chastity I will be able to help her become more secure in who she really is as I become secure in my naturally submissive nature.

My desire for sex is what was killing the relationship so this is a leap of faith into not have any form of release unless she wants me to. I only hope she wants me to fulfill her sexual needs that she doesn’t have. I’m not ever going to expect that because I want us to be happy and if sex breaks that then it needs to go.

There is so much more to our situation which has led us to this choice and I post here in hopes to gain real insight and suggestions going forward.

Our relationship is close to a loving flr with chastity now having been added. There is no kink involved but no direct statements saying there won’t be. My wife needs time to heal and trust again per her statements and I am so willing to follow her lead.

Thank you all for your time.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Good luck to you both. I hope you find what you're looking for, and that this site offers some advice and support along the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice