Hello all, and a question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cantonist, Jul 26, 2010.

1. cantonist

cantonist New member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while, and just registered so I figured I should introduce myself. I've been interested in the idea of chastity for a long time, but it was only recently that I worked up the nerve to mention it to my girlfriend. She'll be moving away for grad school soon, so I suggested she keep my in chastity, and she was really into the idea. So my question, of course, is which device to get? I'm uncircumcised, which I've heard can be a problem for some devices. I'm also something of a grower - 2" soft, 6" erect. Ideally we'd like something that can be worn for 1-2 weeks at a time - she'll be 3 hours away so that's about how often I'll see her. Any thoughts on which device to go with? Thanks.

2. mikecb

mikecb Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Welcome! :)

You probably should go with something like the cb6000s. That should work OK for your size. The birdlocked might also work well.

I'll leave the question regarding being uncut for others. I presume you'd want to make sure there is plenty of air flow and venting to help clean. I'm not sure if any model is better than another for that.

You'll definitely want to get it soon. I would plan on it taking a month or two to build up to wearing it for more than a few days at a time. You'll also have to work out hygiene. I find that after 3 days in my cb3000, I need to take it off for a thorough cleaning.

Best of luck, and welcome!
    mikecb

3. cantonist

cantonist New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I think we're going to try out the Birdlocked - I'm more comfortable with the idea of silicone than hard plastic for unsupervised wear. Just placed the order last night...hopefully I'll be able to adjust to long-term wear quickly!

4. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Member

Local Time:
    Birdlocked can be tricky to keep things clean for that much amount of lock up time without being let out for cleaning.
    It depends on your girth.

It will help that you are a grower so you can clean when soft but for me (shower) it was near impossible to clean without taking it off and got some real nasty rashes on my equipment after even 2 days without being let out.

So you may want to keep that in the back of your head and if you get irritation from wearing it, it might be that too.

My solution was to get a steel device from mature metal.

I still had fun with the birdlocked though (minus the cleaning issue and it being uncomfortable on hot days). Good starter device to get used to the idea.

5. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I'm a firm believer in a metal device as it is easy'er to keep yourself clean and for me they are a lot more comfortable and less noticeable under clothing. There are many cheap steel devices on the market but if you get real serious Mature metal or Lori's device are very good. :rolleyes:
    Oh, I guess I should say :welcome: to the Mansion
    Good luck and have a great experience!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice