Hello again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThirdPet, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ThirdPet

ThirdPet Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Hi to all,

I am writing to introduce myself again and express some thoughts on my journey so far. More inormation is probably required. I have been wearing my CB3000 since the 13th of this month, that is also the last day I had a real orgasm. I have been released by my KH on a number of occasions as she is very fond of her new toy and loves caressing and sucking it. No orgasms to date. It is now three days past the scheduled ejaculation and I don't see anything happening. I am quiet, it's my station. I'll wait.

There are many interesting things developing since our experiment in chastity started, too many to dicuss in one thread. I have noticed how my thinking has changed. Not deliberately because I want to please my KH, but subconsciously. Prior to chastity, whether in a relationship or not, I would masturbate, creatively. Now that I am locked up I seem to be obsessed with looking at hard cocks. I'm not gay, no attraction to men, but I would like to touch a penis, any penis I think. Especilly not being able to touch mine. I get excited thinking about it. And I want to eat my drippings. I don't know why, but I really am liking this. My head is changing. There is some power in chastity. I am also becoming very aware of by anus. I bought some enamas the other day and I get fat in my CB when I think about using them.

My KH, who is very sexual and into control doesn't seem to be on board yet, although she was the one to suggest this experiment. It's not any experiment for me any more. I want it, I lock myself up. I don't cheat or try to escape and orgasm, I like the wait , it's so exciting, thinking about seeing my own hard penis, and feeling it cum...my. I have milked my prostate and this feeling is akin to an orgasm for me now. I eat my semen, love it too. I am to the piont where I can discharge semen by repetively pushing some and relaxing. I love every sensation I am feeling.

I'm sure I will write more, there is so much happening to me. I enjoy the site and have gained much from reading the threads of other members. Thanks.

:penisdance:

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Hello Thirdpet seems chastity is really taking off for you im glad you and Mistress are enjoying the experience.:whip:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice