Heat-on chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KliwonBinKlingon, May 1, 2019.

1. KliwonBinKlingon

KliwonBinKlingon Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    HeartOnChastity and sub1956rob like this.
  2. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I have seen that device as well, on Instagram. And then visited their website.
    I was (not happy) surprised by the price of the device.
    They claim they did some benchmarking and their price is very reasonable.
    I do not agree.
    And I have not seen any reviews, by independent users.
    I love the design, but still in doubt.

HeartOnChastity likes this.
  3. KliwonBinKlingon

KliwonBinKlingon Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Yeah the price is really shocked, but I like the concept of full cover device.

HeartOnChastity and sub1956rob like this.
  4. HeartOnChastity

HeartOnChastity New member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Hi there,
    I am Paul Joseph, the owner, designer and manufacturer of Heart-On Chastity Devices.
    Our concept and company is still in the early stages. We are a Canadian husband and wife couple who saw a need, and decided to create a solution to fill that gap in Male Chastity... Light-weight, affordable, Full-coverage Chastity devices.
    Before our design became available, the only devices which offered close to what we do were cast iron or solid metal devices which were heavy, not discrete or quiet, and some were twice as expensive. We feel there is no other product we compete with, as far as design and features.
    Our devices are hand-finished to a very high quality.
    Each device is custom created for each client, sometimes altered/designed, and then finished by hand.
    Each device takes appoximately 20-30 hours to create. Creation takes about 20 hours, then the hand-finishing usually takes between 5-8 hours. And sometimes we restart if a flaw is discovered.
    We do understand our price seems higher at first look than conventional partial chastity devices, but we do believe in our unique concept, process, process time and quality of product. For what you receive, the price is far less than any other custom designed and created chastity devices. We are also very pleased with our workload and success in these first months. We are not trying to flood the market or become millionaires over-night. Our priority is providing a unique, high-quality product to people who see the same gap and need to be filled in proper full male chastity.
    Because you have put the question here, I can offer you a long term discount coupon code of 5% off (LOYAL1).
    OR you can take advantage of our 25%Off Pre-Summer sale which begins today, and goes to June 25th. A savings of about $75.
    I hope this helps and answers some questions. Feel free to contact us for any questions any time. Thank you.

Paul Joseph

5. HeartOnChastity

HeartOnChastity New member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM

Attached Files:

6. cagedpassions

cagedpassions Junior Member

SEATTLE
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Hello Paul Joseph,

I have been looking at your Heart-on Chastity device and I am very intrigued. I also very much like and appreciate your business approach. Being a new company and a new product, there are not many reviews out there yet, but what I have seen is very positive feedback. I have been away from chastity for a number of years, mostly out of disappointment with devices that are out there. I am going to give your device a try and hope that I can report good results.

Cagedpassions

7. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    The typo of this thread's title makes this seem more interesting than it actually is, unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice