Health: Incredibly Red Dick Head and Hurting Right Above Shaft

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by YoungLockedVirgin, Jul 19, 2014.

1. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I really hope this is posted in the right section. So here is my problem; The main reason I ended up buying a Latowski was because I still managed to be able to do things in my Carrara, and anything over 2 days would some how chafe my member inside the tube. Now that I have the Latowski the longest I can wear it is one day.

During the night, the place right above my dick starts cramping A TON. Also during the night, my dick shaft will start to hurt a lot and continues even after the erection is gone. Found out it actually somehow cut me?!?!

After a few days I tried again. The next morning I took it off to make sure everything was good, and my dick was actually PURPLE on the head. There was only some red on the back side, but none of this hurt.

So why is this happening? Like seriously, does anyone else experience these things? Do they just go away?

2. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I think you need tovisit your Doctor, it seems you have strained a blood vessel and in doing so it can become strangulated effecting the blood supply to the penis. Talk to youd Doctor openly about what has happened, you may find there is an easy solution, but until you have done so you shouldnt use the debice again.
    Yoyr Doctor can explain to you about the blood circulation and muscles and what is happening and why. Tale the devices with you, you may be quite surprised at just how much your Doctor can help you.

3. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I accept that majority of males are extremely reluctant to speak about their kinks to a Doctor or medical professional, however, I must point out and try and make this very clear, that chastity is well known to Doctors, particularly those under about 38 years of age. Doctors see and hear more from patients than you will ever believe, so in the scheme of things chastity is pretty lame or innocent by comparison to a lot that a Doctor sees or hears.
    Done correctly there is no medical harm, and I doubt seriously that you will find a medical practitioner who will advise you not to be involved in chastity. So I say again, try and speak openly with your Doctor about what is happening. You may feelteeribly embarrassed at first or sitting in the waiting room but remember that your conversation with your Doctor is confidential. Also, remember that Doctors are human too, they also have and practice kinks. You have at least one Doctor on this site as an active member, however you need to understand that as a Doctor and site member that person cannot start giving out medical advice publicly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice