Head over heels

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms Amanda, Mar 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I am head over over heels in love with my partner. My boyfriend. My lover. My pet. My sub. I'm not comfortable with any of these terms? And I'm not comfortable with any names for myself other than my own. This needs more thought and discussion.

I crave him. His beautiful face and body. His smell. I look like a pervert for days after he's left me trying to find his delicious scent on my clothes and bedding. And I love how he will do anything I ask. But what should I ask him to do? I'm careful because he is so young. I'm careful because we are in love. I'm careful because I'm responsible for him. I have asked him not to orgasm until we next go away together. It's the first time either of us has tried using chastity as a form of sexual excitement. We're using the honour system and I trust him. He is very good. I've read the reasons why I should consider a cage, and I agree that it puts me in control rather than just being in charge of his self control so we'll definitely plan to use one in the future but at the moment I think it's too soon. We can keep chatting about it. He is on day 14 and feeling it. I tease him a little and ask him to touch himself at work and in the car before he goes into public. We've had sex too but I'm not sure he'll hold out next time. It will be too much after this length of time I think. So then I could punish him? I will think of some ideas in advance.
    His deadline is 5th April. Maybe I should punish him, when we're away, for every time he fails and then I could work on trying to ruin his success? That might be fun.

2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I don’t think any name matters just how You feel and he feels. I am sure You will eventually fall into some names but whenever Your comfortable with it and he will like it!

I can really appreciate how You have explained so well in detail about how You crave him his face body smell and You looking like a perv tryin to find his scent! Seems You 2 are already very close!

I think anything You do punish him tease deny him is a start somewhere and as You get more comfy and confident in Your female power You will just do more and more without worry and he will do as You say and love it even and be so built up he may just explode from Your touch!

Especially when You go to the cage it’s a real control factor and def heightens everything for sure

I am looking forward to hear how You guys grow. Thank You for opening up and sharing here @Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Your love and care for him is evident. I hope you understand how difficult it is him to stay chaste for you. Despite everything your may read or hear about fit issues etc, it is solo much easier to be caged when a boy is a masturbator. When he accepts you control his erection his submission will flourish.

Ms Amanda and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    All I can tell you is that, after almost a year on the honor system, Mistress found me to have been "dishonorable" and immediately purchased our first cage. Since that time and because of my breaking the trust, I have been encaged most all of the time when not in her presence. Now, we both understand and respect the control that She exercises over me.

5. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    I think you should make it next to impossible for him NOT to cum the next time you are together and then punish him for it. At least that seems hot to me if you keep it borderline playful.

Ms Amanda likes this.
  6. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good plan!

7. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    So. After giving it some thought, I decided that it was too long to expect B to wait until April. This is the first time he's tried to go any length of time without masturbating and to be honest I think he would have succeeded but I wanted to see if there is a difference in his feelings and behaviour in the days after he's cum. I found him more sentimental than usual. He's always affectionate, but I've noticed that he's definitely more 'lovey' and there's less vigor in him the couple of days after he's had an orgasm. But it's an ongoing observation so I'll keep taking note of what I see.
    It's been 9 days now that B had an orgasm and when we discussed the situation as a whole he said he wanted to make me proud and to please me by staying chaste. I found that very touching. He also said he was proud of himself for doing it for me. It isnt so much an erotic or sexual pleasure that we are each getting from it, I suppose it feels like a tangible commitment that we can both measure. Our relationship is new (just 5 months) and there is some uncertainty as to how much we like each other, even though it's obvious that we are actually crazy about one another. I suppose that's the excitement of a new relationship. The fact that he wants to do this for me, and that I'm paying so much attention to him while he does, gives a sense of reality and perspective that's comforting.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This is so lovely to read. It makes me glow to see your perspective.

Being indefinite and capricious is how my own loving pleasure-owning wife is. It’s best when it’s your decision, and you read the situation at hand.

The attention is so important. Keep having fun. Your care and love shine through your words.

He’s a very lucky boy / pet / toy / whatever you want to call him.

Ms Amanda likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    When my Ms. and I first got together she was 19 and I was 20. The first time we had sex was 2 weeks into our relationship, she took my virginity. Then we told each other we loved each other another week after that. I think we must’ve made love once or twice a day for the first couple of years.

I don’t know how you guys are holding off but the fact that you guys are practicing male chastity while beginning your relationship is an awesome idea and really quite hot. Keep us updated :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice