He has his uses I suppose.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Mar 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I was browsing the net the other day and found this. I called Weenie over and had him take a look. I sternly told him "look and take note, as this WILL be your job from now on when Mark my bull comes to visit" :):):p

bbc-cunnilingus-cuckold-bill-ward-femdom-drawing_th.jpg

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Congrats. Personally I find the whole BBC thing a bit racist. But I find clean up a huge step in making a man become a woman’s slave. it’s not something for beginners, nor is it something for a couple with issues. Both parties also need to be very healthy mentally and prepared for a lot of introspection as it will make you question many of the social norms that are best into us. And guys it changes you forever. So as the tag line says be careful what you ask for.

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  3. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM

Thats fair comment Tom. It's just a picture I found on the web. My bull Mark is actually white. All 3 of us have the understanding that Mark is used for my sexual satisfaction only, and we are all ok with this situation now. For me it's the total humiliation thing for weenie to prepare me for my bulls visit and Weenie knowing that it does give me pleasure when he gives me oral. But then leaving me all wet and excited for another man while he gets nothing turns it into another dimension.

Guest 8028 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    It is one of the most submissive things you can do, I’ve never done it actually, as my madam and her bull always use condoms, by I have had the honour of going down on my madam on her return home.

soforo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice