He broke down last night.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Nov 13, 2015.

1. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Anecdotal stories and personal experience indicate that something as "permanent" as lock-tite isn't insurmountable and that almost any device can be overcome given enough time/effort. I dare say that attempting to retrieve a key encased in concrete is substantially more difficult than merely cutting the hasp on a lock. Even now, emergency rooms have to deal with body jewelry anywhere on a patient's body.

It's one thing to think you can be resolute. But it's an entirely different level when you flush the keys down the toilet (yes another anecdotal story).

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    what stops me from trying to get out is my Mistress. She has said if i do i will be sorry. so i don't try.

gentleman zig and xcitedsisssy like this.
  3. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Ah yes, "She who must be obeyed." :spank:

4. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    We also don't seek drama. But there have been a few times where there was a breakdown emotionally. I think it isn't any different than a fight where people lose their tempers. I have never seen a relationship that hasn't gotten to that point. Perhaps even tears included. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't good. We talk often about our relationship too and very rarely fight. You have to understand that I post here when something happens to us within the scope of living a lifestyle using chastity. People seem to get this confused and think that what I post here is the totality of our entire relationship when in fact, this aspect of our lives is very small. If I were to put a percentage on how often we even talk about his chastity or I tease him etc, it would make up about 5% of our lives. Our sex life would be something like 25% and then there is the rest of our life. So the point is, that I post on the website "Chastity Mansion" to discuss chastity and the lifestyle. Not to describe and talk about the rest of my life. So my readers only see my life zoomed in to that small 5% of what happens in my day. We have a very normal and healthy marriage and so we see no reason to "step back". In fact this breakdown and the following conversation and love that we have made following only reinforces that what we are doing is right for us.

toanlimina, slave_m, corsac and 2 others like this.
  5. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I like this and it seems that this will work for us too. He knows that if he "really wanted out" then of course I would oblige because at the end of the day it is his body and he is not a slave. But...he has a high desire to please me how I want to be pleased and wants to make me happy, so despite how badly he wants to be free, he stays under lock and key for me. I guess that is the ultimate surrender versus it being forced. Thanks for the comment.

einheryar, slave_m, jemima and 4 others like this.
  6. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    "...he has a high desire to please me how I want to be pleased and wants to make me happy, so despite how badly he wants to be free, he stays under lock and key for me. I guess that is the ultimate surrender versus it being forced."

Very nicely said.

spider203 likes this.
  7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Although true, I probably wouldn't let him know that it's an option because he may mistakenly choose it if easily offered and if sexually frustrated enough, even if it's not his intention to displease you. I would instead just keep focusing his attention on keeping you pleased, how displeased you'd be if he didn't oblige your desires, and how unbelievably lengthy and uncomfortable of a process it would be to even remotely come close to convincing you of unlocking him. It's kind of like the carrot and stick approach, the desire to please you is the carrot and your strict opposition to him asking to be let out is the stick. His desire to please you should be greater than his desire to masturbate freely, but he is bound to have moments of weakness where he'll truly want out, that's where you have to be really firm with him and stand your ground. That's not treating him like a slave, that's doing your job as a keyholder and giving him what he ultimately desires, which is to please you, even if he loses sight of that for a moment. Strict enforcement is important because if it wasn't for the device, most men would succumb to temptation in their moment of weakness no matter how badly they wish to please their significant other.

8. Obediant Husband

Obediant Husband New member

Local Time:
    You say that it makes you feel like a queen and that his permanent chastity is so important to you; however, it seems, he is missing a key ingredient from the releationship. You have said that the only orgasm you intend to allow is through anal intercourse (strapon with male penetration). Have you ever considered queening while introducin him to toilet play? By allowing him to serve as your toilet you introduce a strong degree of intmacy both for you by virtue of a powerplay but for him also: by allowing him a closeness to your intimate self.
    He would, I presume, reject the idea initially; yet, if you would allow an orgasm by another way if he were to faithfully perform this intimate duty I believe he would engage in the activity with desire for his mistress.

Mark Owen likes this.
  9. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Maybe my wife and I are just not as hardcore as many on here, and we have only just started out.

I wear a soft silicone chastity, stupidly easy to escape and my balls sometimes escape involuntary.... But it is not about the security.

It is the symbolism... I know I'm wearing it to save myself for her, she knows I'm wearing it to save myself for her. For me it is also a permanent and erotic reminder and a splash of submission, for her it provides fun playful teasing, and an ever ready cock!

We all do it in different ways for different reasons.

I guess you both need to know why you are doing it for each other.

stephenv, LockedForever and tiny_tim like this.
  10. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Don't get caught up in the "one-up-manship" game. If that system works for you, go for it and get your kink on. Every relationship has its own dynamic. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. superchef08

superchef08 Junior Member

Local Time:

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh thank You very much Mistress. :)

13. kevgetsum

kevgetsum Member

Local Time:
    I love your attitude in this matter. I hope you don't mind me asking some personal questions as my wife is preparing to lock me up. How do you get your sexual satisfaction? Do you have a sex partner other than your husband? I'm sorry for getting so personal. I am just very curious since you are an incredibly beautiful woman who clearly deserves whatever she wants, as does my wife.

14. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Very well said, Coleen!

15. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I enjoy oral sex and my husband is very good at it and getting better! But when I need to have the "real deal" so to speak I use a harness that straps to him and a nice sized dildo (sorry but I can't think of a prettier way to say it). I make sure it is warm first and it feels almost real. Feel free to have her chat with me personally if she wants.

madbdsm, Gaza, HollyC and 3 others like this.
  16. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello KW. If only...my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has never really enjoyed oral sex from anybody she says...and I purchased a high quality anal plug/strap on harness some time ago and I to this day have had no luck interesting her in allowing me to harness up and give it to her with one of the 2 very nice dildos I got for it. She flat out loves her vibrator and "grinding" with me to her climax. Granted, she is glad to see me harnessed and plugged but without the dildo attachment snapped into place....your husband IS a lucky man. Dont do anything to endanger a good thing! Your postings give me hope...maybe just maybe she will come around!!---and then I will be asking myself what in the heck was I thinking!

allaboutHer

17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I showed my wife a strap on set online to see if she wanted to try it and she was completely uninterested. She did agree to trying a cock extension sleeve but in the end actually hated it. It was basically a big squishy floppy condom and was way too large for her. I would hope that one day she would try the strap on dildo idea as we could get one a bit more realistic in the girth and length area for her to start with.

18. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I know this is an older post but it struck me as very sweet the way you encouraged him to stick with it. I had a moment of weakness earlier this month after I'd had the stomach flu, it really kicked my ass. I took my device off because I was sick as was my KH. It didn't need to come off but I wanted it off and I didn't ask permission but my KH was very understanding given our predicament. After we were better, I just left it off and didn't say anything about it, I knew I'd be going back in but the longer I had it off the harder it was to want to go back in. I masturbated a few times and felt guilty about it but nevertheless it happened. Finally on the like the 5th day of not being sick and not wearing my device my KH felt me up before I was headed out to work. A frown appeared on her face when she realized I wasn't wearing it. I looked at the ground and mumbled something about being tired of it. She looked hurt and reminded me that it was my idea. I had also made a promise to her that my cock was now hers to do what she wished with. So I temporarily broke my promise only thinking of my self. Truth is, I'd never go back to not being in chastity unless she said she wanted to stop and I certainly don't see that in the near future as she enjoys this very much. However I will say this, I understand that every relationship has different dynamics to it that makes them work but it is ultimately communication and understanding that makes everything work. If your man really needs s break, make sure you hear him out and understand why he is wanting a breather. Lifelong chastity is a very heavy commitment especially if at some point you plan to never unlock your man again as I know this is the goal of some. I know the argument is that the chaste is much more amiable when they don't cum and I absolutely agree with this from personal experience. But in the same light I think it a little unfair to tell your hubby he's going to be permanently locked until he's no longer able to wear a device due to age or health and never to full orgasm again. Especially if he's had multiple breakdowns during his time in chastity. You say that you would feel the trust you have in him lost if he wanted a break because he's going through a hard time at work or personal issues or whatever. The same could be said for you as he is trusting you with a living part of his body and he's trusting you to help make a safe decision for him in regards to his physical and mental health. you say you're enjoying his chastity so much and the way it makes you feel, if this is the case then you definitely need to to pay attention to his mental health and make sure it's the right decision for both of you not just you. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm on a soap box over here but I also think it's important to play the devils advocate in such a situation especially when everyone else is posting to this thread saying you did the right thing without giving the one who is having the breakdown another thought. It is very erotic to think that you were able to talk him out of taking it off for a bit but remember this analogy. An active volcano can lay dormant for millions of years but at some point the elements will be right and it has no choice but to explode weather it wanted to or not and in that path lay destruction. Make sure you have good communication and dialogue with your chaste partner so you know exactly what's going on in their head. Okay I'll step off my soapbox now ;)

Giveitup, Mark Owen, stephenv and 2 others like this.
  19. Skullgrin

Skullgrin Active member

Local Time:
    Ive never been in a relationship that has brought me to that point, but if i ever was i think what you did is exactly what i would need......pull me close...maybe stroke my hair and maybe even just lift the weight of my balls so i wouldnt have to feel them hanging and aching untill i calmed down.

I also love that you need him to be locked up, it must be a great feeling knowing someone loves you enough to give up his needs for yours.

20. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Now i know i'm going to get yelled at for this but...
    Good post.

As arousing and amazing this experience is that you've given to your husband sometimes it's better to take a step back and really analyze a situation without your vision being clouded by fantasy's and lust. It's important to take a different perspective sometimes, because it's in challenging our ideals visions and goals that we teach ourselves and learn what the next challenge is.

21. New2chasity4her

Local Time:
    The only thing I can say since I knew to this is the idea of permanent chasity im not sure of myself, because the idea of climaxing on accation I like. But on the other hand I wish my wife was more like you as far as her determination to keep me locked up and one day denie me if I ever ask her to let me out, I've never ASKed her to let me out.

22. Wolfeeh

Wolfeeh Chaste for a year

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Situation well handled from my perspective. Have some internet points.

23. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Love how youre enjoying a great chastity life, a lucky guy. Make sure there isn't more that he wants from this life style that he isn't saying for whatever reason. Have fun.

24. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Do you plan having children? If so, how do you want this happen? Artificial inseminating, another man, or you just let him out of his cage?

25. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    @thekeyhokderwife wow I really appreciate and got such a warm feeling in my heart at this post. We all have week moments but in the end realize it's best to be locked when the keyholder wants that to be so.

Thank you for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice