Have you noticed...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by utter submissive, Sep 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. utter submissive

utter submissive Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    How even though females feel orgasms and pleasure up to ten times stronger, there's almost no development ongoing to increase the pleasure for men? Not to mention sex toys of course.

Then we have things like this: http://io9.com/357958/a-real+life-orgasmatron

Besides having orgasms that can be times better than a man, women can have it multiple times, and if it's their choice (more often than not it is), leave to the man to do the entire job while they only feel pleasure.

Maybe because the female orgasm can be so much better that they deserve all this. I for one can't deny I'm envious but I was trained by my old Domme to feel this way... she believed that I should be chaste because wasting my time with my own pleasure is a waste.

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Interesting, but...
    I don't think someone (and to get things worse: someone of the "opposite" gender) can judge or rate the "quality" of orgasms!
    and: during my really "sexual active time" I never faked one *LOL*

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Hmmmmm I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I think I'm a bit odd (tell us something we didn't know Ms Watchful :haha4:) but I hate masturbating, and have incredibly low-quality orgasms, and the more I have by DIY method, the more horny and frustrated I get... horrible!

I think it's because the element of "surprise" is lost!

If I could have multiple "instant orgasms" I don't think I'd enjoy it one bit! There's soooooooooo much more that needs to have gone on in my head before I cum.

But that's just me! :manga_blowkiss:

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    I'm a bit on the fence with Mistress Watchful. I have watched My sissy literally lift off the bed from head to heel in the throws of an orgasm. At that point, I wishing I could feel that! Being multi-orgasmic does have it's benefits. But, quantity is not always better than quality. I am extremely multi, but that doesn't mean that ALL orgasms are mind blowing! I also find DIY increases My level of frustration and horniness exponentially!

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Madam would actually use it for it's original intent, as a way to control pain, the orgasm part would just be a nice add on especially if they figure out how to do a wireless remote.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice