Have you noticed cage laziness?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Nicoftime, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Ok, if someone sees a cage they like and want to know what it is an where to get it I understand and is a quick answer.

I have noticed more and more often people are giving dimensions and criteria and expecting people to do the research for them. I am a bit confused if it’s lack of knowledge to use google, or if it’s just lazy.

Cage advice is nothing new, like what style for various dimensions, how should it fit, what’s comfortable, long vs short term wear, security vs hygiene...but here’s my size now please find me a cage isn’t really a question.

Maybe I’m being a bit harsh, just seems like people want others to do all the work.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I’d have to agree Nico, there’s such a wealth of information on CM, it’s best to spend a little time searching first before asking questions. One example is the multiple threads asking if chastity causes shrinkage!

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Does it?

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I think at one time people wanted as much advice as possible about the available options and fit because of the expense of a device. Now of course you can pick up many different devices for price of a few beers or at most the price of a weekend break for two so I believe the motivation for wanting as much info as possible is to save time. Plus for first time buyers in a relationship they feel that its important to get itr as right as possible initially so as not to risk putting their partners off with all the faffing about involved in getting a good fit from a device that feels right.

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I'm always happy to answer questions about what cage to get, especially now that I'm biased :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice