Have anyone bought a carrara-design's belt recently?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Apr 26, 2020.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I have been trying to get in touch with the carrara' designs' webmaster but they are very very inactive and slow in replying to my email or message.
    I am not even able to get to know how to take measurements, is anyone
    experiencing the same as me? Or have anyone bought a belt from Carrara-design recently? What I mean recently is within the past six months.
    What is happening to them ? Are they just fooling people??

2. nuts69

nuts69 Full Belt Fan

United States
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    There is a Carrara on eBay for sale

3. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I bought my first Carrara over 20 years ago, and my second one about 10 years ago. What you are experiencing with Walter is perfectly normal.

Here is what I tell everyone interested in buying a Carrara belt: you must budget not only enough money for the belt with some extra in case you need modifications (this is true for any high-end steel chastity belt, not just Carrara), but also enough TIME and PATIENCE for the process of getting the belt and then getting it to fit.

If you can't budget the patience for a process that may take a whole year, you should consider getting a belt from a different company.

I do not intend to come across as hostile or critical of your frustration. I was intensely frustrated both times I ordered belts from Carrara, but I've had years to observe that EVERYONE goes through the same thing.

You are not going to change Walter or his process or how much time he has outside of his day job or his email/communication habits. You just aren't.

He makes a one-of-a-kind custom product in his spare time with very little help. Let go of your expectations of customer service or turnaround time based on your typical online reseller.

So, if you really want a custom-fit Carrara belt, plan for the process to take up to a year. Plan to ping Walter every couple of weeks (but there is no point in writing angry emails. You are not going to change Walter). Plan to spend a lot of time adjusting the belt and adapting to it, and then plan for the possibility that you will have to send it back to him for modification - and then wait some more. Plan for the possibility that you will have to pay for the modification, because just maybe the problem was with your measurements and not his execution.

If you prepare for this process up front, you will spend less time angry and you will be more happy with the belt when it is done.

Best of luck!

hardbodysub likes this.
  4. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I was in contact with Carrara as well - at least one of their employees. Apparantly they had a case of serious illness in the family and also the whole Corona situation slowed everything down.

5. Wil12345

Wil12345 New member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I have been trying to place an order with Walter for the past couple of weeks without any response to my email from him. Hope all is Ok on his end and he will respond when he is ready to accept orders again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice