Has you chastity been revealed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jun 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I see that a lot of the subs prefer that no one but the couple know about the fact that he ware a chastity belt, but you cannot give your wife -partner all that control and then start setting down rules. Just my believe that when you give up control you give up all control.... Spider202( hope I don't offend anyone)

2. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Except that is in no way realistic.

Either things work for both parties, or they work for neither.

Actual slavery is abusive, regardless of consent.

This whole "topping from the bottom" thing is total BS for that reason.

If you're a nuisance as a sub the dom might not want to play anymore, but that's a different issue entirely.

3. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    That's why you don't. You both agree on the rules beforehand, and then you both abide by these rules until such a time as you both agree to stop.

4. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Mistress had a leaving party last weekend and the theme was the letter 'f' so she went as Femdom. lol
    Loads of her friends know im her Sub, but also that she is very fond of me. :)
    anyways, towards the end of the night (well about 5am) everyone was a bit dunk and Mistress, was in her roomwith some friends. They had been playing cock joust with two strap ons for a while and it was all very entertaining. then one of her very curious friends, asked to see me suck her strap on. it was a little uncomfortable as their Vanilla Frineds but then i dont really care what people think of me and Mistress ordered me to beg, to suck. so i did, then beg some more, so i did. Then She got me to suck it and deapthroat to tears.
    It was Amazing!!! Anyway after some worship to Mistress and her friend :) she told her friends about my cage, how long i have been denied for and how proud she was that hadnt begged for an orgasm or asked to have the cage off or anything because i accept it. (i do more than accept it, i love it but anyway)
    It was a very proud moment for me and made even weirder that i was dripping in my cage. :)
    Then Mistress Left and her friends was asking me about submission and stuff, i explained that its such a big mental thing as well as physical and its about enjoying each others pleasure.

Sorry for the big post, but its great to tell.

luckiest Sub Alive
    Sissy Maria
    x

1mlockedup, spider202 and Victor38 like this.
  5. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    We entered into this as a way to prevent masturbation rather than me admitting it was my fantasy. So I hope that maybe my wife has discussed it with her friends, the thought turns me on anyway!!
    I told a very close friend, we openly talk about domination fantasies and have been to see a domme together. He told me that he has told his girlfriend (in the hope she would play with him), not seen them since finding this out but it will be interesting when I do!

6. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    No. The only thing people see in us is that my wife asks me to do things and I do them immediately. We have been in some crazy things in our life but always had a professional outward appearance. I do not wear any device in public and my wife said that she does not want her friends to know. However she is open to finding another women, we do not know, to tease me as she feels that having someone else see me and tease me without unlocking me, would be a totally different experience. I think that I may feel humiliated having another woman see me locked up while serving her and my wife drinks and food. Probably never find someone willing to do that in this rural area though.

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Her best friend knows - and she envys my wife a lot. I love the fact that she knows, it makes me very Comfortable to know that my wife is so Comfortable with the lifestyle that she wants to share it with her best friend. She even discussed our FLR- contract for 2014 with her. She knows All the nasty kinky details of my submission. Wauuhh!
    The three of us are soon to take a trip to BERLIN , and of course i'm anxious to find out what they are up to....

8. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    My KH works with a person I can't stand. We know each other, having worked together years ago. She irritates me A LOT! It's just her personality...or mine. Whatever it is, I don't like her at all. Last week, at an after work drinks evening, my KH told this person about my chastity. I wasn't there but the next day, this person I can't stand, sent me a gloating email.

It was incredibly humiliating and, I'm sad to say, excited me.

Does anyone else feel excited about someone that they don't like, knowing ?

lockeduprob and Joroincharge like this.
  9. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    There are three woman that I know of for sure that my Lady has told .. Two of which I have had to pull down my pants and show..
    I have friends (one couple and one female friend) that also know for sure..
    My Lady routinely introduces me to friends of hers that I have not met as her mantoy.. All fun for me... ;-)

Wendygirl likes this.
  10. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    I realized that I have about eight of my friends that know..
    And one is a chastity buddy that I have known for years ..
    He is over 400 days locked up!

11. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    After taking a few weeks off from our current femdom, sissy dickie and I have entered a new contract after she expressed a desire to return to strict FLR control, saying she knew it was best for her, and acknowledged that I would be doing what I wanted anyawy. My gal lawyer friend drew up the final contract after several revisions. I wanted to make this a special night, and had asked two of best neighbor friends if they wanted to be part of it. Both shouted "yes" immediately. One of them is well aware of dickie's submissiveness, and has even taken part in babysitting sissy when we are doing AB mode, giving her a meal and diaper change once in the morning and once in the afternoon. sissy of course is always in chastity,which she thinks is so functional, as well as fun to tease her about. My other nieghbor, who I joking said to a few years ago, "chastity has done wonders for our marraige" has from time to time asked me about more details when the neighborhood gals have our get togethers every few months. I told her what the contract was all about, and how dickie would be dressed, or really undressed, for the occassion. She is extremely attractive, which dickie always mentions, and happily married, so I did this for humiliation purposes especially.
    Needless to say, sissy was so embarrassed when they arrived with her wearing her pink pvc maids outfit with matching boots. After serving snacks and drinks, I had dickie remove her dress for the contract signing, wearing just her bra, chastity and boots. sitting in the middle of the room while the neighbors took turns reading the contract out loud, with sissy verbally agreeing to each paragraph. The contract was signed, by both parties, witnessed by the babysitter neighbor, then notarized by my sexy neighbor. We each took turns paddling sissy. Then with her ass glowing red, she proceeded to drop to her knees and hug each of us, before returning to taking drinks orders, with her new collar attached and locked by my neighbors. Sissy will never know what, if anything, they may say to others. And now I have my sissy slave back, under more control than ever !!!
    Mistress Suzan

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    HAHAHA! Your KH is brilliant! Just you wait and see what she does with the key.....

Rita likes this.
  13. tinymike

tinymike New member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    My wife kh has told me that her best friend and youngest sister both know im locked in a cock cage she has even shown them pictures of me wearing it and her takeing me with a strap-on. Now when there over i get some what emberested ive noticed them both checking me out .Wife her sister and best friend are now planing a hot tube party for April heard them talking about how tthe husbands will be naked and they will be topless. This will be the first time that anyone will see me wearing the cock cage.

Wendygirl, spider202 and dsinbraces like this.
  14. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    My sissy knows that one of my sisters knows all about her status, as do two of our neighbors. Each time I could see the affect in my sissy's eye's, as I'm sure dickie wonders who else now knows, especially with the two neighbors being married. And my sister has used sissy as a handyman for here apartment for several weekends, and has had girlfriends drop by on each occassion. The fear of the unknown is one of the best tools a Mistress has to use on her submissive!
    Mistress Suzan

Wendygirl likes this.
  15. Lockedslaveboi

Lockedslaveboi New member

Local Time:
    I have been locked for a month now and my keyholder has given me tasks to do. I asked one of my friends which knew about this if they could help. In return she wanted to post about it on Twitter. https://twitter.com/candypizzas/status/844340745108684800
    This is a link she won't say my name but I find this some what embarrassing but I have no choice

16. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'd like to meet your Ma'am Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice