Has you chastity been revealed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jun 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 15357

Yesterday we had a very interesting exchange. Not outed but under pressure. We were lunching with friends and the conversation turned to a couple who had a blog about their efforts to have penetrative sex every day for 365 days. Mistress then piped in with the comment
    "Has anyone ever done a blog on not having sex for 365 days."

Everybody had a good chuckle while I was squirming in my cage. She pushed it a little and tried to keep the conversation there and the whole time I was nervous as hell. The evil grins across the table didn't help and I am sure one of our friends knew something was going on.

When we were clearing up after and out of earshot she said to me
    "I wonder if you will be writing that blog."
    Who knows whats in store for me, she has taken control and I am now the passenger.

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    There are a few close friends who know we are now in a FLR, and one who knows I WAS in a CD. Recently SWMBO'd prefers that I just a a cockring (or more than one) on at all times, to "mark her territiry". Since I can't wear a wedding band due to my work (mechainc) the cockrings have become my wedding ring for her. Not being locked up allows her to initiate whenever she wants, without having to get the key, unlock, wash, etc. before hand.

We will probably be explaining the relationship to another friend very soon, though... apparently I am to be "gifted" to her very soon...

3. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Our family is not aware that I'm wearing a chastity belt.
    For against my Wife gets home her friends to show them how it made ​​me a milking.
    It is humiliating for me and her friends laugh at me.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    13 people know what our relationship is, of those 5-6 know that I am locked as Mistress wishes...

5. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    As far as I know Mistress has not told any of her friends, Her very close firends know we enjoy the kinkier side of life but probaly not to the extent we do.

However Mistress has made it clear to me that she intends on progressively revealing my situation to her friends to add some more sexual tension and humiliation. Part of me looks forward to it (well most of me) and part is a little apprehensive.

But of course the decision is hers lone.

6. chastityboy1989

chastityboy1989 New member

IT technician
    antwerp
    Local Time:
    Mylady's boyfriends knows, she told her best friends from college and some bdsm-friendly friends know as well .
    her mother once commented on the key around her neck , but i dont think she knows.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Mistress's mom and dad dont know but all Her friends does.

8. TMcDHJ

TMcDHJ New member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    To my knowledge only one of my wife/KH's friends know. My wife is big into scrapbooking and this is a friend met doing that. Anyway she had come to spend a couple of days at our place. I cooked steaks and we ate. Later in the afternoon we were out by the pool and I was acting as bartender. (We are not into the maid/servant lifestyle). After several drinks the ladies had a pretty good buzz. I delivered Janice (wife's friend) another drink and she commented that she wished her husband was as attentive as I. My wife didn't miss a beat and told her that there was a very good reason for that then looked at me and said, "isn't there hun". I turned beet red, not something I normally do.
    The gig was up. Janice knew something was fishy and kept pushing for my wife to tell her what it was. My wife Lynne looked at me with a questioning look and told her go ahead. I'd rather her know what it was than make her own determination.
    She told her I was locked in a chastity cage and stayed that way unless she wanted me out for play time. Janice was shocked at first then got real interested. We spent over an hour answering her questions and discussing it. She didn't ask to see it and thankfully my wife/KH didn't offer.
    Started out very humiliating but got better. Good part was that I think outing me turned my wife on. Later that night she unlocked me and we had extremely hot sex. My first full orgasm in over 40 days.

spider202 likes this.
  9. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    To my knowledge, Mistress hasn't told any of her/our friends that I am locked. However, we are planning a vacation to a "lifestyle" resort in a few weeks where pretty much anything goes. She has made it clear that she will "Enjoy displaying her slave". Which I'm sure is meaning she will not allow slave to be unlocked while we are there.

I'm very nervous and yet find it very erotic .... anyone else had a similar experience?

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    where is this lifestyle resort?

11. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Suzan and I were supposed to go on a fetish crusie last year with Mistress Trish and Tony(Toni) but plans changed due to health issues for one couple and finances for the other. It usually takes place in November, leaving form South Florida, but not sure of the name of the resort, where the fetish crowd takes over for three days or so. Also, on the cruise, all passengers are told that many people on the ships will be fetish oriented. I think it would be an interesting journey !!!

12. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    While the 6 or 7 other couples that have monthly fetish parties with us certainly know about the lifestyle that Mistress has chosen for me, only one family member(thank God) knows, a single sister who knew all about the affair after it happened. She's always enjoyed being dominant with boyfriends, and has had me stay with her for three day weekends a couple of times to take care of things that neede to be fixed by day, and to serve as a surrogate mistress at night.
    What worries me the most, is that two neighbors now know, both married women. One whose husband is out of the country for several months at a time. She's helped Mistress Suzan while at work by helping with adult baby sitting, while the other found out during one of those neighborhood parties when she conveyed that she was wondering about her own husband's infidelity issues. I am terrified that she may have told him about my submissive status.
    As for the "gifting" issue, I to, have been expecting it, as for several years I've had to stay with Mistress Trish, while Mistress Suzan was on trips or vacations with two of her male friends. As my current contract ends in less than two weeks, Mistress Trish has asked Mistress Suzan about my "availability" to help as a secretary at her home for her, as well as being a maid/housekeeper/sissy for the enkoyment of her and her sissy hubby Toni. Last year at this time I "worked" for Mistress Trish three days during the week, and sometimes spent the weekend doing everything from running errands to learning to cook to being used as her submissive in "training and corrective punishment". Now I believe she wants to let her sissy begin to have control over me when I am there.
    I'm a little uneasy about all of this, but will wait and see what the ladies decide. I feel that some tattoos and piercings are on the horizon, especially if Mistress Suzan agrees to "gift"me to her friend(s).

13. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    One night over a few drinks my KH asked me who I'd most dread knowing I was in chastity. I told her the name of a woman I worked with. A few days later she sent her an email telling her about it. She then told a few other people in the office. I found the humiliation wonderfully erotic.

My KH also told her husband (he's a mate of mine) and though he teased me about it at first, he doesn't seem to care too much.

My female cousin found out accidentally when we were away for a week together. She thought it was very funny and often mentions it.

spider202 likes this.
  14. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Suzan has, over time, revealed my status to one of her sisters, who always has liked to dominant her boyfriends. She knows, that I know that Mistress has told her, and said she would love to have me spent a weekend to help with some manly chores around her condo, in return for taking me off her hands for a long weekend. Not sure what is in the plans, but at this summer's family reunion she pulled me aside and said that she would like to wear boots, which she knowsI'm crazy about, and nothing else, while dominating me until I cried. I am scared to death her her now, and the last 2 days of the reunion had me waiting on her hand and foot, while Mistress Suzan laughed, and all the others were wondering about my behaviour, I'm sure.
    One of my biggest fears came true over a year ago, as not one, but two of the married wives in our neighborhood know of my dominated status. Mistress Suzan has even had one "baby sit" me every once in awhile, taking me to appointments for waxing or nails or changing and feeding me when I am in adult baby mode. I dread the get togethers the neighborhood wives have every couple of months, with no husbands allowed. I have no idea if either of the husbands know my status?
    dickieinbraces

15. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As far as I know Miss have told it to one of her close girlfriends, but that is the only one I know of.

16. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    The fear of the unknown is amazing...wondering who knows what about my status.

dickie

17. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Yes. My Superior Wife and keyholder has revealed my chastity to one of her closest girlfriends who is also one of my oldest and best friends too. She is a sexual submissive so none of it freaks her out, she loves to hear about it. She discusses my training progress, punishments, what we do on our D/s "Date Nights", etc. She tells her most everything although never in front of me. I am told that a few other of our mutual female friends also know and ALL think it is wonderful, but I do not know who they are...

18. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Hi all!

My wife went out with her girlfriends recently. She wears her key around her neck on a long necklace and she told me the following story....

Anyways, they all stayed at a hotel overnight and in the morning the necklace was on the floor as it had been swept up in her clothes as she took them off over her head the night before.

Her girlfriends were admiring the key, and remarked what it was for.

"Guess," she told them!

One of them said "Chastity" almost immediately (which got me thinking where she got THAT from so fast!!!)

My wife just smiled!!!!

I know these friends of hers, and am wondering how I will look them in the eye when I see them next!!!!!

Kinda sexy feeling though.... Makes me feel proud to have my wife as my KH!

With my absolute kindest regards.

J.

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe one ot two might also want to inspect just to check...you never know...

20. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Last week my KH and I were out with mutual friends. We'd all had a few drinks and when one of our friends mentioned that she was on a promise from her husband later that night, my KH laughed and said that would never happen to me. When the woman asked hat she meant, my KH told her. Everyone at the table thought it was hilarious. I have never been so humiliated. And very excited. Damn her!

21. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lets see my daughter knows an my wifes gf knows im sure her sister also does

22. jo_li

jo_li New member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    My wife was adamant that she wouldn't lock the padlock unless I were prepared to say out loud to anyone who asked about the key she wears that it fits a padlock on a cage around my cock and that she controls when or if I'm ever released...

PUP likes this.
  23. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    A few of our closest friends within the BDSM community knows about my lockup, while we're openly "into chastity" to the community at large. No more detailed than that.

None of our vanilla family, friends or acquaintances know – we prefer to keep the nitty-gritty details of our sex life to ourselves, as do they.

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes, i don't thinks it right to tell everybody what you does in the bedroom as well cos it just really between you and your Mistress and nobody else. If you wants to tell everybody i spose its ok as long as your Mistress don't mind.

25. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Two of her friends know, They have known for months. I never knew they knew.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice