Has you chastity been revealed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jun 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    omG, that is the hottest thing i have read today. i wish Mistress would do that to me!

2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    i would of been so embrassed so humilated that she made me do that
    to strip and show you off like that no less spank you and corner time

would of love to been there to see that
    what was more red your bottom from the paddling or your face freom embarassment lol

wish my wife would say show her your cage lol

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    My family and work colleges do not know, but my Madams friends and mother know im her slave and that im locked up :fish:

manintyres likes this.
  4. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    Last night my wife and I had dinner with the gorgeous brunette and her husband. My wife's girlfriend kept smiling at me in that "I know" way. I asked my wife about it after they left for the evening and she admitted to telling her friend about me being locked up. She said someday she was going to make me show the CB to her friend.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. teza

teza Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I tend not to tell anyone in the vanilla world... no point.

Giles_English likes this.
  6. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I just learned today that my keyholder had told her sister about my chastity cage, when they went out for dinner and drinks the other night. With Christmas coming up I will have to face my sister-in-law for the first time. Very nervous, since before now only my wife's best friend knew.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i would not worry much at all about her knowing
    she may not even talk abou tit when she comes over
    but then now that she knows neer know what will happen but i dont think anyhting much
    when her girlfriend comes over does she do anything different now that she knows,,,,,,,,,i would assume it be same for sis in law

8. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    had to edit, sorry.

9. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    We are very new to this, but last night my Partner told me she wants to tell at least one of her friends. Mostly so she has someone other than me that she can talk about it with, but I imagine she also wants someone to go to bat for her if some of our friends start worrying about her dating and seeing other people. We have had a poly arrangement for years, so it shouldn't be too shocking to our friends to see her out with others, but it doesn't hurt to have an insider to tell everyone else to back off. I know a few of our our friends already know about the whole strap-on thing that we have been at for about 8 years already. At first I was worried about that, I tend to have more hang-ups about people knowing what we do, and it was strangely liberating to know that others knew about the whole strap-on thing, and didn't treat me any differently.

I think the only thing that would bother me about more than one person knowing about the chastity device, would be me wondering if they were looking at me and trying to figure out if I am wearing it, but whatever. If they do that, they do that, and there is not a lot I can do about it.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh yes, and it was so embarassing. when we were a bit more active, Mistress's Daughter joined our local FEM group and we had an at-home party. i was busy most of the night, serving guests and keeping up with the inevitable mess. around 2 AM or so Mistress beckoned me and took me to our dungeon where she secured me to the punishment table. Her Daughter walked in just as i was being hog-tied to the overhead support... She had a nice long look at my pink CB2000. i had trouble looking Her in the eyes for weeks! but that changed too, a few weeks later, when i learned that Mistress then offered Her the key to my chastity lock which she happily took. She kept the key for about 3 months or so.

11. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    The only person we think suspects something is going on is my sister-in-law. Nothing has ever been said, but when I was getting a massage from her, she's a massage therapist, her hand brushed up against my cage. I didn't flinch or anything, just figuring it was a quick light accidental brush that she probably didn't notice. But then as the massage progressed she "slipped" twice and brushed a few more times. We figure she thought something was odd when she initially brushed and that the rest of it was trying to understand what she was sensing could be under the sheet.

12. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    My wife has exposed me to her best female friend Betty who came over while I was getting a spanking. Betty got to spank me also. I was both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. Now, when nobody is looking Betty will pat my crotch to check for my chastity.

13. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Its only a matter of time before she tells my exwife. It makes my toes curl thinking about how embarrassing its going to be.

Joroincharge likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

Nice one. LOL!

15. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yup, my wife made me drop my pants in a dressing room of a womans clothing store owned by her friend. about two or three weeks ago.
    We later in the week spent an evening with her and her husband and I was made to wait on them at their house!
    I was told to drop my pants for the husband to see my curve.
    So i did of course. He said he would never wear one but I have my doubts, his wife sure was interested both times she saw it.
    That was the first ever total and intentional outing I have received.

16. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    I will probably be "outed" next week. Mistress and I will be vacationing at a clothing optional resort where we have a rented condo. I will be allowed to be unlocked to enjoy the pool, etc during the day but Mistress has made it quite clear that when we are not in a public area slave will be locked. I assume we will be joining friends for drinks, etc or they will be coming to our condo so slave knows he will be outed.

Mistress has also made it clear that I may also be cuck'ed if she finds "something she likes" .... slave was surprised because we have discussed it on a previous trip and it wasn't even considered.

Interesting times await

Joroincharge likes this.
  17. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I love telling all my friends about it when I have someone locked in chastity. Pretty much 100% of my friends and family are kink-friendly... just don't tell grandpa. I think he would be weirded out by it. :)

MyWifeMyGoddess and Joroincharge like this.
  18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Would like to be as you, but not possible for vanilla reasons.

But LOL! How many've you got locked Alice?

19. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    My girlfriend wears the key to the lock on her necklace everyday. When she first started doing this some of her friends asked why she had a real key on her necklace as a charm, and she just told them that she liked the way it looked. Which isn't a lie, they just don't know why she likes the way it looks Lol.
    She told me that she was very nervous at first, but after the first couple of friends asked she was fine. I told her that if she ever did tell them about what it really was for, I wouldn't care.
    She was surprised, but I told her that to 'vanilla' people it would just seem like another kinky game to spice things up. Being young and in college, kinky sex is not really stigmatized like in the real world. She was much more relaxed about it after that, but has yet to tell any of her friends.
    I did tell my best friend, but we're both open to each other about our various fetishes and kinks. We talk about it like chefs might talk about different fruits and vegetables and such.

Giles_English likes this.
  20. MyWifeMyGoddess

I've told a couple of my guy friends and when my Wife and I were "playing with chastity" a couple of years back she made me drop my pants and show her best friend that I was always flirty with.

21. MyWifeMyGoddess

Does this mean that Grandma is a closet freak? LOL

22. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I
    I bet that stopped you from flirting with her best friend.

JetMirage likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    When you looks like me, it dont really matters if folks am told or not.

24. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    i think if my wife were to have someone look through her phone we would be found out .due to our kinky tex log.and it would probily be a family member rather than a friend . not good

25. Deleted member 15357

Same here. I get all nervous whenever anyone picks up my phone as there would be no doubt that I am a chastised foot worshiping slave to my wife with all the kinky texts and the barrage of pictures of her pretty red toes in various high heels that she keeps sending me.
    Add to that she has changed the contact image on my iphone that comes up when she calls me to her feet in a pair of 5" stilettos and I have had to try and explain that a few times.

Mandyman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice