Has this type of chastity method been used?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hungry_Pete, May 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    The idea is that you have a ladder of barbell piercings on the upper and lower surface of the shaft,
    and then trapped between the barbells are cock rings.

So you'd have a cock ring at the base, then a barbell on the upper and lower surface to lock it in,
    then another ring, then more barbells, etc. until you have an articulated stack of rings containing
    the shaft. The last ring would be just under the head, possibly with a head piercing retaining it.
    You might need to use plastic rings to save on weight.

Then there would be one of those penis head only chastity devices to contain the head.
    (Either that, or maybe a custom 3D printed device for the head, maybe with a channel for the top ring)

Anybody have any links to one of those head only chastity devices?

I imagine once you get it the way you want it, you could use thread locker on the barbells to make
    it a permanent installation. Would even be cool to use low temp heat shrink tube over the whole
    assembly to give a more sleek and sealed up look. Black shaft with chrome head would look nice.

Part of the idea of this is that it's not a trapped ball device. I'd like to see more devices that do not
    depend on trapped balls. You need a solid retention method though and so the piercings look like
    the right direction for that.

It would also be fun that you could hold the thing in your hand and move it around without it being
    tethered tightly to the balls. It may even be insertable as a toy for the misses if smooth and safe.

I'm seriously considering this for myself, I'm looking for a long term to permanent solution.

Comments?

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I would think a custom titanium PA would be easier and just as permanent, maybe at most add 1 more piercing at the base of the shaft.

3. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I do already have a PA piercing, but it doesn't support much weight.
    If I have a bunch of piercings on the shaft (at least 3-4 pairs top and bottom surface), it will spread out the weight of all of the parts.

Who makes custom custom titanium PA devices?
    Sounds expensive.

4. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    What I did to make sure no weight is on my PA is buy a bunch of different sized polycarbonate tubes and Dremeled malechastitynow mousetrap clones until I found one tight enough too not cause numbness and then ordered a real one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice