Has anyone tried the Mamba ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Kylara, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I found a nice device, it is called the mamba but I'd like to have advice from people who have tried it?
    it is supposed to have a nice double curved ring.

The link is only for illustration[​IMG]

2. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Kylara likes this.
  3. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I have seven of them. 1 standard, 5 small and 1 nano. The small fits me the best so I ordered multiple colors.

4. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Can you tell us if it is confortable compared to other cage if you have tried others.
    I read the it is easy to escape and comfortable, can you tell us.

I also read it is larger at the base rather than the tip, how it works?

5. Coffeeandcaged

Local Time:
    Out of the 14 cages I own, I like them the best. The open design for cleaning and light weight is a plus. The fit seems right for me.

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Got one the other day. Very comfortable. However, overnight it bend upwards and felt weird, it had started to trap my skin between the peg and hole. Gone back to my HTv4. Can't think of a solution as I loved it really, and am disappointed as it was going to be my Lockober cage. Sadface!

7. Anotherlockedcock

Anotherlockedcock New member

Local Time:
    I loved mine, got a “knock-off” from oxy-shop. Very comfortable but I broke the base ring while driving, didn’t even know that it broke till I got out to use the washroom. Curious if that is an issue with all 3D printed models??

8. Tom in hope

Tom in hope Active member

Local Time:
    I have one very comfortable and low profile, found the 48mm ring size slipping during the night so I now have the 42mm I think because the ring is slim there is more chance of movement.delivery is a tad slow but it always is when you are waiting.
    Rings are £20 each when bought separately.

9. Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Business owner
    Washington
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    I have owned several black mambas. Version 6 is the best. The new ring design is very comfortable and holds the cage in place very well; however, the only down fall for me is the cage diameter. It is too big. This allows my penis hole to misalign with the hole in the cage causing a mess during urination. I started caring a q-tip in my pocket to adjust myself before going to the bathroom but that became bothersome after awhile. So, then I started super gluing my penis head to the cage. That caused a mess to the cage. I tied to clean the glue off but to no avail. Eventually I gave up on the cage. I think if the diameter was smaller it would have been my last and final cage. I like the look and feel.

Tasslave likes this.
  10. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    So the base ring is actually from my Evo cage! My Evo cage is a made to measure system that makes it so that you don't have to worry about sizing guides or getting the wrong cage size.
    The base ring is a revolutionary "waterfall" design that increases surface area without increasing the volume too much. With my Evo system, the size and shape also change to match what you need.

I just got on here so I probably won't check too often but if you have any questions feel free to ask on reddit.com/r/blackoutdevices or send me an email at info@blackoutdevices.com

- Toby

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  11. Coffeeandcaged

Local Time:
    Just ordered the stainless steel version in small. Currently locked in the plastic version (small) until Jan 1st 2022. Looking for something stronger as I'm being told I will be locked while my key holder is on vacation for a week in Feb.

12. demitrix

demitrix New member

Local Time:
    Official kink3d has -/+ versions now. Been using a knock off one for sometime and have similar issues. Thinking about biting the bullet and ordering a N+ Narrow from kink3d.

13. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    I wouldn't buy the copy again. The material is too weak. I had two devices and both broke down during my sleep. The bars are just too thin for such material.

The seller on AliExpress was nice and gave me new one for free after the first one broke, but then it happened again. Still he promised me coupons when I buy another one.

Other than that the cobra design is the best I have worn so far. And especially this customization with the more integrated lock is very stealth in trousers. Also tis type of ring is the best I have tried so far. Pretty similar to HTv4 but the shape must be different because this is the only ring where I don't have to use the biggest ring.

14. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    I just got 2. The nano fits well and is very comfortable. The nub fits me better. This is the best fit of any cage I have had.
    I have tried cb 6000s, dick cage, holy trainer, Lori's 2A, jailbird, cherry keeper, several knock off small cages. This one is the best. By far.

15. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    Do you know if all of the sellers on AliExpress sell the same thing? Because on some pictures the cage seemed to be shiny instead of matt, so I wrote the seller a message if it's stronger than the other one I broke down and he didn't answer the question and rather send me totally different models which are more durable.

16. LockedSub88

LockedSub88 Member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Not sure if bumping this topic is allowed or anything, but I wanted to share my experience with these in the last couple if years.

I started with the Mamba Python V1; it has a flat circular ring. Not sure if I had the nano or the nub as a first, but I think it doesn't really matter because the cages are the same between the V1 and V2, only the ring is curved for the V2. I think (based on the ring) this is the most durable design. The tabs connecting the ring to the cage are pretty wide and strong, and these seem to have survived the longest with me.

The Mamba Python V2; it has a curved more ergonomic ring, but is otherwise the same as the V1. The tabs on these are also wide and seem to be strong. Both the V1 and V2 are still in one piece (altough I'm not sure if I worn them long enough).

The Mamba Python V6; it has a curved ergonomic ring that is wider and feels a lot more comfortable in my opinion (it's the cage in the topic start). They feel wonderful and I really like these. The problem is they reduced the feet size of the tabs, I think half in size? Because they are smaller they also are not very strong and cause more friction on the tabs grinding the slowly with each attachement and removal. The grinding introduces wiggle room and therefore increase the change of pinching during wear. I had 3 different cages, all of them broke down at the tabs. Some tabs where just grinded back to nothing, others started to tear near the tabs on the ring or the cage.

The Mamba Python V7; same ring as the V6 but other type cage. It has a more split tip which should be more comfortable if you are uncut. I ordered one, but the ring and cage mismatched in color and where definitely of a different quality. The cage also hardly fits on the ring, and if I managed to make it fit I could hardly remove it anymore (fun to figure out when it's on you).

I orderd a new V2 and might order a new V1 as well to figure out which ring style I like best. When I do like the cage and ring combination enough I think I would order a original Kink3D one because of quality concerns (I won't be surprised if the V1 and V2 would also break eventually just like the V6).

Kylara likes this.
  17. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Glad you like my Evo's base ring. Its arguably the best on the market and its even better when it gets sized and fitted to your anatomy.

So the knockoff people stole a very early version of the Evo where those tabs were an issue with its design.
    I have since improved it significantly to be more stable and have absolutely zero pinching. I am also working on a little snap design so the pieces go together with a satisfying little click.

The V7 is an attempted full ripoff of an early version of my Evo. I think the reason why you don't see it too much is because there are no preset "sizes" for the Evo as each gets sized and fitted to an individual's measurements. So they had purchased an early version (had the audacity to ask for a refund after too), laser scanned it, and then made a poor attempt to extrapolate their various sizes. Plus there's a few design aspects that make it difficult for them to make a mould of it to mass produce

The head on the v7 is just the standard open head; its what's in my profile picture. I do also have an "uncut head" specifically for uncut individuals that is in its final stages of public testing and it is looking very promising to provide a better experience for uncut individuals.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice