Has anyone tried the #12A from Lori?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jessica Alexander, Oct 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I was very curious about this one too, if it fits like I think it does, I would need to be a bit longer.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  3. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I would think that it would be great IF your anatomy will work well with it ... meaning I would think that you are going to get a bit of neosteel full belt look with your balls being pushed to the side because your dick is being pulled down and back. I would start by just putting on a cock ring (base ring) and pull your dick down and back until your PA touches the base ring. If that works then I would try tying / locking / attaching your PA to the base ring for a short period (30 minute trial), obviously it may be a bit pinchy etc for the trial. This would then lead to what @Nicoftime stated ... there may need to be a little more material between the base ring and the head then is shown in the example image ... If I had a PA I would be VERY interested in this device ... I have put on a base ring and used string to loop around the head of my dick and pull it into this position, and other then the string being uncomfortable on my dick I think it would work well for me.

4. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    lol! I’m definitely too small for that, I don’t reach the bottom of balls unless I tugged it down, and that would put way too much pressure on the piercing.

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    D purchased one as punishment. Compared to the Loris 5A which we used 24/7/365, it certainly was punishment. It wasn't comfortable and after a short period it really started to play with my head. Having your penis permanently pulled down between your balls was something that would take a lot of getting used to, well it was for me. The longest D locked me in the 12A was 2 weeks and after that I was very aware of not doing the wrong thing. I was begging to be put back in the 5A. I was surprised and relieved when D said we will not be needing it anymore after 6 months and I sold it.
    Its not a device for the faint of heart and not sure if it would be suitable for long term use. The one we had, was purchased from her already made devices that had been returned. We had the PA pin gauge increased from 4 to 0 and the base ring made smaller and oval, but no other modifications and looked exactly like the one in the attachment. It didn't fit well which may have contributed to the discomfort as it did tended to pull on the piercing. I am not really sure of how to make it more comfortable but a larger hood area may have helped as it was a very tight fit and to short. The hood area also had the spikes that were supposed to fit behind the top of your gland ridge, but I found the hood not long enough and the spikes ended up in front of the gland ridge.
    It completely restricts any attempted erection and you stayed flacid 100% of the time, which I guess is the purpose.

Visually D loved it, she said it showed total control over my penis. During our tease sessions all I could manage was a minor bulge out the hood area bars, everything else remained completely rigid and in place.

Some found it difficult to pee, but I never had any issue with that.

If you were seriously considering one, then I would ask Ms Lori how to measure correctly, as its totally different to a standard tube style.

Hope that helps.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I think it would be nice to wear it in front of the balls. Then you could just tuck everything back in your panties or tight briefs and not have much of a bulge down there.

young88 and danleft1 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice