Has anyone been locked due to cheating?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Tallestrina, Apr 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    When we met, my Wife/Mistress was much more introduced, involved in BDSM and FemDom than I was.
    In fact She decided i was her boyfriend, i should not discuss, just accept Her decission.
    After a few month She moved to my house, She restyled the the livingroom, the bedroom, the complete house, to make it Her home, where i was allowed to serve Her.
    My Wife/Mistress did not allow me to touch my cock or my balls anymore, and as soon as CockCages came available, She almost immediately decided to buy such devices and to lock my cock… not because She was affraid i would masturbate, just to let me feel even more than before She, only She was in charge.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  2. Kelly64

Kelly64 Member

Peterborough UK
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    We chose chastity to curb my masturbating. If I am alone, I'm locked.
    She also locks me in at bedtime to stop me wanking in the morning. I'm an early riser (no pun intended).

Guest 4328 and Giveitup like this.
  3. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    My case was not exactly that... My wife is extremely jealous...... So, I decided a different approach to the problem. Because she was having difficulties in work and her daily routine. Do instead to try to the traditional way with a therapist we decided to dive in on her jealousy. I started to obey her, let her decide for me and the last thing we add was chastity. That one made me harder than normal... And one day she had a nice orgasm and we stopped to change some positions and she asks me to go back to chastity... I got even more excited.... And obeyed... A couple of days passed and in the bed, she said those days I was different and she liked. So. She does not want me to cum. She said that: I want a nice orgasm and you enjoy mine for today... And for the first time, she had an orgasm in just a few minutes... After that, she becomes another woman... happy as never seen before... And my orgasms had reduced considerably.... Almost to the point of when an accident happens... We are trying to get to pass 30 days without incident now.. the record is 22 days with sex at least 3 times a week...

ChasteHubby2015 and spider203 like this.
  4. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Because of cheating? No. To prevent said? No, because neither of us would actually cheat, as in lying, sneaking around, etc. To curb interest and refocus on her? Yes. Allow me to explain the factors:

• We have a great sex life, but want to expand to include other people.
    • Playing with couples is totally fine.
    • Playing with another male is fine. (Her alone with him, in theory, is fine, but the reality is personal safety is a factor. Put another way, the sexual aspect is fine, but her not encountering an axe murder is another. Once trust was established, then no problem.)
    • Playing with another woman together s fine. I'm straight, she's bi; win! But, well, they call them a unicorn for a reason. Not easy to line up, to put it mildly.
    • Me playing with another woman alone, she has concerns. She's pretty close to giving the green light, but is dealing with massive work stress now so can't really process it.
    • I also masturbate and think about sex a lot. She'd like that energy channeled and focused on her and playing with a couple.
    Solution? Chastity. At least that is the theory. :)

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Cheating is often a crime of opportunity and I would think that it would help keep a man in line who isn't out there looking for some strange stuff. But I don't see it fixing a relationship with a serial cheater.

OhDear! and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Neither of us would cheat! But in our work we focus on my naivety! I could walk into a brothel and not know it. Indeed on one holiday to Eastern Europe many years ago we walked along a certain street which was quite busy with bars and clubs. The following day several people remarked about the "lady's of the night" plying their trade there! Well I hadn't noticed at all! Mrs Chaste was so amused that we had another evening stroll and she pointed them out to me!!! To be fair they weren't pushing themselves and it was the men who went to them, but really it was quite obvious! Anyway to protect me from women who might take advantage of my "good nature" is one of the reasons I'm locked! Innocence is bliss !

Guest 4328 and Rectrix like this.
  7. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    As a married man, a person who is not into kink, bdsm or sexually active in any way, I am also man of morals and virtue.

I remain pure, locked permanently in chastity to honor my wife, who cannot function intimately due to health.

I had to find a way to reconcile my personal needs with having to be completely chaste. I appreciate chastity devices because they provide me with physical and mental good feelings that provide a measure of satisfaction, yet I am secure in my virtue, loyalty and devotion to my wife.

I must say, for a group of individuals, like those here on CM, that would be considered outside the mainstream category of "normal", I am taken by the fact that, for the most part, there is such an above average level of marital loyalty, as noted by many posts, here, than in the scope of the general populace.

Perhaps those "Normal" people could take a lesson from a community that they consider deviant, and realize that, being creative in your relationship with your mate, can be a stabilizing force that can prevent communication and moral breakdown that is such a problem among the general population, the "normal" ones.

Having been cheated on, I understand the pain of a broken trust and a failed marriage. It has been a very long time. There is no way for that to be permissible in my life. I have a wonderful wife now, who just happens to have been dealt a set of cards that makes you have to fold.

My commitment to her is solid. Chastity has become a means of representation to insure her mental security in never having to worry. It may not seem "normal" to some, but, for me, it has become my way of expressing the lengths I will go to be loyal and true.

I am fascinated by the vast majority of the posts here that reflect the same bottom line morality that I strive for, and yet expressed in the unique and special way of chastity.

Kudos to all of you who stay home to play house. :+1:

:love:4:lockkey:

jcesarsk, Card, OhDear! and 1 other person like this.
  8. LDutchcouple

LDutchcouple New member

Lawyer (she) ♤ & Manager (he) ♡
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    Very interesting topic. We had open relationship when I made use of that privelage she got jealous and we had a trust issue. We stumbled over the bon4m cage and the rest is history. I get my fun bit controlled by her.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I was masturbating all the time, and my wife was very angry. So I'm locked up and there is No relief or any plans for removal of the belt. She says it's for life. I can have the keys anytime, but that means divorce instantly. So cheating? Yes, a lot :)
    I'm wearing a belt from Behind Barz 24/7/365

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    I am Dutch as well. Asume you are not circumcised. Does it make it more difficult to be locked. I was circumcised during submissive period with my ex fiance and was the result of masturbation habit. How much did I wish cages were available then ( early 1990s)

11. LDutchcouple

LDutchcouple New member

Lawyer (she) ♤ & Manager (he) ♡
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    Nope I am not. Guess if I was it would all be more sensitve. Anyway now waiting for Bon4m small for homewearing. The normal.one will remain Office wear. I am.aware it.makes a big bilge which my female coworkers notice which makes the circle round. Caged due to sidestep causes bulge which attracts more women attention which is the ultimate mindfuck.

12. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I'm not locked due to cheating, but my wife looks at chastity as a way to make any potential cheating opportunities more difficult. I introduced chastity to her as a way to curb my masturbation habits, but she admits that chastity gives her some peace of mind that I'm not having intercourse with another woman.

13. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I never cheated. My sexual orientation pretty much favors the notion of being owned. Therefore, I am super-devoted to my wife. She likes the ownership, as from the start she was always possessive. Chastity is an extension of our symbiotic dynamic.

14. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    Ik begrijp dat goed. Oops. I understand that completely. I also got mesmorised by her ability to control my masturbation habits and my desire to please her desires (in hope to get some rewards). I want to correct some misunderstanding about circumcision. It does not make the head more sensitive. My girlfriend always played with my nipples and had stated she would make them the most sensitive part of my body. They surely became more sensitive, but not until me being circumcised and losing my frenulum, the drying out of the cock head and gaining more skin layers due to rubbing of the head against my underware did she accomplish that task. I lost about 70% of the sensitivity there and indeed my nipples are now the most sensitive area. It did stop my masturbation for a while since there was no skin to move up and down but over time skin stretched. I still think I did the right thing though to submit to her desires at the time.

15. PinkCB2000Boy

PinkCB2000Boy Junior Member

Local Time:
    my wife feels the same way and we’ve agreed that I will be locked in chastity to prevent masturbation.

qwer75 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    But it doesn't, really. Sure, it might prevent an erection and a traditional method, but if masturbation is simply the stimulation of your genitals to achieve sexual arousal, then chastity devices do not prevent that - they just change the landscape a bit. You can still use a vibrator or something to achieve the same result.

17. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    There have been a few on here that have said it was the reason

attistoC and jemima like this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    In my case, and without too many details, it's one of the reasons why my wife likes it when I am away "on business". But she also likes that when I return home, I'm in the right frame of mind.

19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife does as well

20. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Are you kidding or is this seriously what happened? It’s interesting if true, care to elaborate?

21. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    We use it to keep my hand off my Willie not to keep someone else's hand off my willie. My wife wants to be a part of and the reason I orgasm.

22. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    If I ever got caught cheating (Which I have never done). I'd be locked...Locked out of our house. My Wife(KH) and I have said this right from the start, if either ever cheated on each other that would be the end. To me, it's a deal breaker. It would be over if my Wife ever told me she cheated on me. I have gotten everything I could ask for from my life together with my Wife. We have been together for 34 years and I wouldn't change a thing. We are both into MC and it has spiced up the last three years, will it go for another three, I hope so, but I'm not sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice