Has anybody tried one of these

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by castmenow, Aug 25, 2009.

1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    I have found this for sale in the UK, not seen it anywhere else but it looks interesting for a first time trial of a full belt at such a low cost. I expect it to be relatively cheaply made, one size fits all but less cash to split with for a trial. Question is has anybody else tried one of these and have any feedback.

Thanks.

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/Male-Chastity-Belt/productinfo/C80321/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I looked at the site...Theres a spiked chastity cage there that looks like LOADS of fun!!! LMAO

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I have not tried it and probably never will, so my reply can be nothing more than a guess.
    Wearing a custom made steel belt 24/7 myself i know how essential correct measurements are. A "one-size-fits-all" device can hardly meet the criteria for long time wear - may be for a short term chastity play that doesn't last longer than an hour or a bit more.
    By all means you need to define for yourself what your goal in chastity is. If it's just for playing now and then it might be a worthwhile alternative. If you, however, want to achive a long term lock up, you will find out nothing other than the fact that the money was wasted.
    Having a closer look at the belt i ask you to consider two facts:
    1. The crotch shield is not adjustable and can fit purely by chance. It will start pinching quite soon and if the rear hole is in the right place for you? Who knows.

2. Look at the inner ending edge of the waist band? It will chafe in the course of a few hours, if not earlier.

Well, so far my opinion.

maid katrin

4. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:

Eeeepppp!!!

Who on earth??? Why on earth??

:scared0016:

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    i,m with maid katrin on this one. wouldn,t last five minutes, might just as well go out and make one yourself as a couple of other members have on the photos section. save your money peterf old mate and one day treat yourself to a good quality one then:anim_39:

6. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    allornowt hold your horses on buying any other devices as richard has been on the blower and asures me our belts are just in the stages of having the silicone liner fitted! at last!
    and to be honest i think the belt pictures posted here would be a complete waste of money and i dont know about you but i have already tried about ten different devices at great expence and the tolly boy is my last one work or not

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

SORRY,, you are not serious ,,,how can somebody run around permanent in one like that????/:anim_39: reg..GWENY:anim_37:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hang on everyone!

Let's not jump on our "we're experts/purists and would NEVER buy a fake!" high horses.

peter has already stated that he is aware that this is a cheap copy and has said that he is wondering if it is a good "trial" piece.

Having said that, I do agree with the above posts (just not the tone of some of them!)

If you are wanting to go into chastity in the future 150 is a good chunk of a budget. You are never going to get that back (ask us... we're a lot of money down the line now!)

Also - if it is so badly made, it is more likely to put your off than encourage you. You may not be able to wear it long enough to gauge how a more expensive belt will feel.

Having said that, no-one here is qualified to give anything other than their opinion so far, because no-one who has posted has worn it! :character0180:

peter if you do dive in, please do come back and give us a full day-by-day, blow-by-blow review!

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    well said, Mistress Watchful!

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    i do agree mistress watchful that in other members attempts to help another member learn from their own past mistakes we may sometimes over state the facts. I too have in the past have purchased items from a description given in an advert on the internet or elsewhere and been bitterly dissapointed as too has my wife/mistress and i only wish that i had found this place before i wasted so much time and money. So by all means peterf if this seems like a good item to trial yourself in go ahead and please let us know what your feelings are and whether you were glad you did try it.:anim_12:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice