Has anybody else in the US had the holy trainer get caught in customs?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by don.anonymous, Jan 6, 2018.

1. don.anonymous

don.anonymous New member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I recently ordered the new holy trainer v3, and the package is now stuck in US customs due to not enough information being provided by the shipper. Holy Trainer doesn't seem to respond to their contact email, and actions are required by them at this point.

Has anyone else in the US experienced a customs issue like this with the holy trainer?

2. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    No just ordered mine on Dec 26th got it Thursday last week went through customs in NY no prob....although it said body jewelry on the slip attached to the box so my mailman gave me a strange look luckily IDGAF

3. don.anonymous

don.anonymous New member

Local Time:
    Interesting. That's right - that mailman can give you strange looks all they want haha. Alright, that gives me more confidence that they've actually delivered to the US successfully. It sounds like they just need to step up and handle the situation. I'll give them some more time before I pursue a charge back and all of that. Thanks for replying.

4. Wyo

Wyo Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM

Did you recieve it ok? Did you have to pay extra dutie fees?

5. don.anonymous

don.anonymous New member

Local Time:
    Yes, and I still have not received the package. This has turned into one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. Even though he did assure me I wouldn't be paying any extra fees for it being shipped to the US, I was charged duties and fees. I'm willing to just claim my own ignorance on that with importing things into the country.

The owner screwed up with not filing the correct paperwork when shipping it over, getting it caught up in customs and now he claims that it was destroyed once it got caught up by the FDA (which is currently where it resides right now). Basically, I filed a chargeback (claim) with Paypal because I still have not received my package. He lied to myself and Paypal claiming that because I never paid duties and fees, the package was destroyed which he then pointed out was covered in his terms of service.

I actually have a credit card on file with Fedex and got charged instantly when I was invoiced the duties and fees. I sent that proof to Paypal, which should be enough to finally get this refund, but it is in the last stages of the Paypal investigation. I can't say much for the device itself, but dealing with the owner has been a nightmare. Instead of owning up to the mistake of screwing up the export & proper paperwork, he's tried to wiggle his way out of providing a refund with a lie.

My recommendation is to try and order it from a US vendor.

Peter Rabbit and Wyo like this.
  6. Johnathan Fay

Johnathan Fay New member

Local Time:
    Just to put this out there, I live in Denver, Colorado and i ordered the HT v3 from there site on a saturday and got it at my door next wednesday. I did opt in for the fedex shipping option they had (a little more expensive).

7. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I ordered on there website and received it in Kentucky less than a week. I chose Fedex.
    Fedex called me needing a better description because holy trainer just states “body jewelry”. I responded to Fedex saying it was just a custom built athletic supporter.
    Cleared immediately and delivered the next day.

pet_k and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    :+1:

pet_k and Surrendered like this.
  9. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I have had a few products from them and 2 had no issues and the third one did get stuck. I called and the agent was asking questions, I tried to skirt around what it was and finally after all, I just said it is a chastity belt, phone went silent and she said it would be sent out tomorrow

Giles_English likes this.
  10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I recently ordered one, and the tracking info shows "Arrival at border point in the destination country" this past Sunday afternoon (Jun 30). Looks like JFK airport. There is no tracking info following that, so it appears it has just been sitting there for a couple days. I don't know at what point I should be worried. Nobody has contacted me, and I wouldn't know who to contact besides the seller at this point.

11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Update: My device arrived a few days ago. Tracking shows it was at the border for 4-5 days before arriving at a delivery office. Nobody ever contacted me, and it finally arrived with no issues.

As for the device, I've been wearing it for 4 days now, and my initial assessment is that it is the most comfortable and secure device I have owned. Almost too comfortable in the sense that I kind of appreciate the extra weight of my Mature Metal stainless devices as a constant reminder that I am locked. It's easy to forget I'm wearing the HTv3 Nano, and I sometimes even have to reach down and check. And I do think the lack of weight keeps it in place a bit better.

12. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I had similar experience in Europe. I ordered MM Jailbird and it got stuck at our customs. I had to forward them more details and invoice from Mature Metal. When it finaly arrived it was obviously opened and inspected as it was closed back with customs tape.

13. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I ordered one with no issues coming from Switzerland. Arrived relatively quickly.

14. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I live in canada took about 2-3 weeks cant remember but it came. The paper work was done incorrectly but they fix it rather quick and FedEx was easy to deal with i had to paying the duites and tax I believe English is not his 1st language as I emailed him when I got worried about it and he seemed confused but it turned out all good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice