Hard to find

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Helpneeded, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Helpneeded

Helpneeded Weak Willed

Construction
    United States Ohio
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I'm having a very hard time finding a online key holder I thought it would be easy Ive tried even going beyond my comfort zone to ask khs that do something's Im not 100% into yet but no one. Am I doing something wrong is there a protocol or something? I'm self locking right now and it's getting harder and harder to not give in I need someone soon so I don't ruin the little time that I'm proud of

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    get a safety deposit box at a bank away frorm you.put the keys in it. you have to drive to get to the bank and go through the process of getting in the box all during banking hrs.

3. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    What are your criteria , just a physical holder of your key? Something else? Depending on your answer, i can definitely see it being hard out there for a sub to find a proper KH .
    I wish you the best of luck either way !

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    For self-locking, there are a number of things you can do to avoid those weak moments to access the key.

Time, distance and difficulty are your friends to keep the key inaccessible.

Do something like:
    Put the key in a jar and bury it.. in your back garden, in a flower bed in a local park, in a field miles away from home.
    Wrap the key in tape and drop it into a can of paint. Put the can in the loft or garden shed. It's easy to get to but will be messy so that will dissuade you.
    Hide the key in a public building like a supermarket or library. You can only access it again when the place is open.
    Visit a friend or relative and hide the key in their house - tape it to the underneath of a piece of furniture, the back of the kitchen sink or the back of a picture on the wall. You can then only retrieve the key when you visit them again.

When I started, I used to go for a three mile run, leaving the key tied to a fence a mile from the nearest road. Easy to get to in summer, but a complete turn off on a wet dark winter evening.

5. cblover2

cblover2 New member

engineering
    Moscow
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    As for my experience its very difficult to find a keyholder. I am not sure that persons who call themselves keyholders are really into it. Last time i think its easy to grow chastity relationship in family starting from vanilla than to find a person who really wants to be a keyholder. Imho

Mistress morgana and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice