Happy with my CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Mr_teaser, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I'm wearing a CB6000s. I have it for about 4 months now. In the beginning it was only used as a toy during our sex game, but quite fast we (my wife) saw the advantage to keep me in chastity more often.
    And to be honnest, I encouraged her, as it felt good to give her my sexuality and to be under her command.
    When she bought it for me I was a bit humiliated as she immediately bought the "small" version. And like every man we like to thinbk we are well endowed. Surprise came when I found out it fits well and when flacid, it's even on the large side.
    So I started wearing it more and more and with exception of the holidays I'm in chastity almost all the time. Only when I go out for sports I'm allowed to take it off. And off course in the morning to shower, as hygene is important to us.
    Last week I asked her if I was allowed to be unlocked one day because I had to go to a sporting event right after work. After consulting her/our Bull she descided I could be "free" for the day, but that I would get punished for that. So now I have to participate in "Locktober". But it seems that for me it has already started as since that day last week I'm in my cage all the time.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Good for you most people find the cb6000 as a good stepping cage to different cages that are more open like steel. Enjoy your loctober, you won’t be allown I for one will also be locked for October, November,December well I think you get the picture. Enjoy

3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I have been in my wifes currently owned cb6000s for 4 years. Never got out unless unlocked. It is secure. I hide it well by wearing snug nylon panties to hold it in place and not let it move around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice