Happy wife, locked cock

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastitysub1964, Mar 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    We are still fairly new and only exploring chastity since October. She has gotten a taste of power and control and is totally loving it. Previously she would keep it locked with teasing and occasional T&D while fucking. Recently we broke the one month wall. Now we are on day 26 with no indication of release.
    Yesterday at the beach she did some drinking and a whole lot of cock teasing and not just me. She has always been an aggressive pain queen after several beers and enjoys my crying out. I dont mind because the orgasms are awesome. Sure enough she got rough with me and pinched, bit, and spanked me for awhile. She made me beg for release. I did, she released the cage, took her pleasure, and had me locked up within 10 minutes. Went to sleep with blue balls and sore nips but thankful she didnt peg me while drunk.
    This morning she pulled on my cage and told me to fix her some breakfast. Love serving her but right now my nips are sensitive.

slayergirl, richard and spider203 like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Sounds like you hit jackpot my friend!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Sounds good. My wife is into nipple torture but after 44 years of that by her and her girlfriend, my nips are tough and it takes a lot to feel sore the next day. Try the Talon nipple clips for a unique and painful experience. Alligator clips will also do nicely. My wife will torture my nips when she wants me to get hard and cum fast. She cums quickly when I moan. It can be moans of pain or pleasure. I know this and sometimes will help her along with some fake moaning when she is not torturing me in some way.

4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Please be very careful while playing drunk .
    It may be great but while drunk misjudgements can happen and your safety could be at risk .
    I can imagine that she would be so guilty if something were to go wrong while playing drunk .
    I would always advise playing sober .

Mastrovenice likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice