Happy sissy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maidmisty, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Hi everyone :loveCM: i just have to tell everyone what M'Lady got me for my birthday .
    First is the black jump suit i'm wearing now. i did my housework in it and i just love it .:chores003: i also got two pair of shear panty hose to wear with the suit & the new dress i also got that i will wear tomorrow. Tonight i'll go to bed in my new night gown .:love0001:..
    M'Lady also got me a birthday cake that i just got done baking. Tonight for supper i'm makeing my birthday dinner & cleaning up after words.
    M'Lady made me so happy that i put my 3k back on and left the key out for her if she so choses to have it.
    This sissy knows what Miss D & MM & MW are thinking " I should have had it on all along ".:sex020: and they are right.
    Just had to tell someone about my GREAT Birthday presants. Everyone have a nice day.:CMrocks:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LMAO...youre right misty, I was thinking exactly that!! I am happy you had such a nice birthday and lots of pretty presents too!!

Lets see how long the sissy can remain locked.

Happy Birthday again misty :party-075:

3. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Sounds like a lovely birthday. Hope your Lady enjoys the birthday cake and you in your fine outfits.

C.

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    What a wonderful birthday for misty. She got pretty new things and she got to be out of her chastity for at least part of the day - but since she was a very busy gurl, I don't imagine she had spare time for touching herself.

:happy-birthday-054:

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    lucky maid misty. What lovely presents!

6. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone for their nice words. The dinner came out nice and the cake was very good. M'Lady seemed to enjoy the fact that i was waiting on her on my b-day.:smilies_xxx02:
    Before dinner ( dressed in my new outfit) i made sure M'Lady new how much i appreciated my gifts with a lot of oral sex :licking: . She must have desided just because it was my b-day that it was not really important that i get any release because she didn't use the key. :confused0082:.
    She still has left the key were i put it & didn't hide it , so i guess it's ok for me to let myself out when i feel the need :sad0020: . I should lissen to Mistress Michelle and see how long i can wear it ? It's more fun to be made to wear than just put it on .
    Any suggestions this sissy would love to hear them :sex020:

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I suggest you leave yourself locked and forget the key is there!!
    She should not have to hide the key to keep you from using it. Just stay locked, She will let you know when to use the key.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

8. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle for your help. curtsy :smilies_xxx02: This sissy will try her best to leave the key along . Sissy needs all the help she can get .:innocent0009:

9. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    The keys are still on her dresser & not touched .:sad0064: M' Lady has had three days of " Very good sex" . This morning she told me she had at least fifteen OOOOOOOO's. So this sissy must have done something right :kissass:.
    Don't get me wrong , i LOVE pleaseing M'Lady but just wish she would show some interest in not only controling the keys but me :confused0082:
    OK enough whinning . Got to go work out & take M'Lady out for lunch. Everyone have a nice day .:smilies_xxx02:

10. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    I took Mistress Michelle advice & left the keys along . It took a couple of days & M'Lady hid them. :jumping0044:
    This is not the first time M'Lady has had control of the keys. i guess i'm a lot like the other sissies in that i'm looking for more than her just hidding the keys.
    Don't get me wrong , i get up every morning make her coffee , make sure her ashtray is clean with cigaretts & lighter are with it . i do all the cleaning , dishes , laundery and anything eles that will make her days just a little easier.:chores009:
    I guess you can say that i'm into masochism . i try to do little things wrong to get her to tie me up , spank me , stand me in the corner in heels .... you get the idea, but know luck . She knows about this part of me but she not the type of person that will try to hurt someone .:innocent0003:
    I guess what i'm asking should i just be happy for the fact that she has me locked up & lets me dress as a sissy and do sissy things or should i approach her and tell her a little spanking & corner time will not only make me feel me better but it will also make me a better sissy / husband :confused0082:
    Thanks for letting this sissy vent :sex020: Any advice to help me be a better sissy will be very much appreciated:smilies_xxx02:

11. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    maid misty,

I'm a fan of telling your partner what motivates you, what you're hoping for, and for being open and honest. So, I think it would be appropriate and fine to tell her what you'd like more of and how you think it could help you serve her better etc.

However... that said... once you've let her know then if you're truly submissive to her and not trying to top from the bottom... you also have to let the decision of how she acts on that information be up to her. In other words, you have to be willing to accept that she may or may not give you what you crave.

C.

12. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Dear CherryLeodard : curtsey :smilies_xxx02: i'm so sorry for not geting back sooner. You are so right. i left M'Lady a note and ask her to leave a set of rules for me to follow so i can serve her better. As of today nothing :confused0082:.
    i'm still locked up , but i'm afraid not for long . i'm one that likes to be " dominated" made to wear a 3k. . To wear it on my own just is not as exciteing .:anim_03:
    i'll keep trying . Thanks again .:sex020:

13. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    This is a road block which I have had to struggle with also. My Mistress is reluctant to cause any pain. But I have convinced her that some whipping and paddling and bondage are absolutely necessary as part of the whole D/s thing. When she finally started whipping me we were both amazed at how horny she became. So now she likes doing it, but I still have to be careful not to react too graphically to the odd painful shot when she gets carried away. I soon found that reacting to pain caused her to ease up so much that the whipping or paddling changed into namby pamby play. So I just keep smiling while she wails away on my backside and twists my balls into a knot.

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    my Mistress is a switch...but 99% Domme. before W/we got together She mostly thought of Herself as a sub and had many bottoming experiences. the first time Mistress beat me She was shocked that beating me made Her so hot and horny. Mistress was literally soaked with pussy juice running down to Her knees.

Mistress is NOT into humiliation at all...sometimes i wish She would humiliate me just a little. fortunately She loves to give me a good beating.

15. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    WoW Misty im so sorry i missed your b/d but im glad you had a happy one. Im at MMs as i write this and its not my b/d butt seems that way lol. We never get to talk but i hope we can sometime im glad you had such a wonderful b/d :anim_65:

16. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi susie ( hugs) How luckey are you to be with MM :happy0158: Your right we have not talked for a while we will have to change that .

pt109 & chastity john Thanks so much for your reply . You might be right in the fact that M'Lady is not into giveing pain so i'm going to have to help her slowly get to the point that she feels comfortable spanking me. ( i might be wishing for to much if she might injoy it like johns mistress .:smilies_xxx22:

Thanks again for your suggestions :smilies_xxx02:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice