1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy New Year

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by thekeyholderwife, Jan 9, 2017.

?

When should I release my husband from chastity?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2017.
  1. Wait until Valintines Day (the 1 year mark)

32 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Before Valintines Day

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. February 2018

9 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. Never

7 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. manintyres and Steve-0 like this.
  2. Where the hell did that tirade from whatsisface come from?

RGL likes this.
  3. Wait...I'm not whatshisface am I?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. No! That David 2k person. That was such an aggressive first post. I have read (and written) angry posts, but that was so sudden and unexpected. It would appear they haven't read much of the stuff posted on the Mansion.

Steve-0 likes this.
  5. well it kinda crack me up at that "If he cums we all perish",not sure if hes serious or just trolling though.

6. I didn't see an update. Did you ever let him out? He is a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife who wants to keep him in chastity and regularly fuck him with a strapon. If I were him, I would not worry about trying to get unlocked and focus my energy by burying my head between your legs. Only by focusing on your pleasure will he truly earn the reward of getting let out of chastity - particularly if in includes any type of penetrative sex. Maybe you should keep him locked for another year until he learns better.

7. I'm also curious what transpired after Valentine's Day. You've got quite the soap opera happening with this thread and now there's a bunch of us people with boring sex lives wanting to know how the story ends.