Happy Friday!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Happy Friday to all the locked guys and their beloved KHs! It's a rainy, but warm and very humid afternoon here on the Gulf Coast of the US. We (my beautiful wife/KH and I) took the plunge this week and locked me for the first time using my frenum piercing, which I got a couple of weeks ago. Before closing the lock, she said, "I guess there's no going back now." I agreed, and she clicked it shut. Here's a link to the pic in the gallery: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/locked.25198/

In this arrangement, I can be stimulated, but I can't become erect. It starts to hurt as my penis starts to straighten out and swell, to the point that it quickly ends the process. My beautiful wife/KH wants to try it this way for awhile, but has also mentioned the possibility of getting a "tube"-type device to lock thru my piercing as an alternative.

Either way, we're both happy, and more committed than ever. Once again, I must thank the administrators and members of the Mansion for creating a place where male chastity can be discussed openly. To all the guys out there: Stay chaste!

Jblocked and Chaste J. like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Active member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Well done. Hope it works out for you both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice