Happy birthday!!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Dec 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Yesterday was my birthday. I have been locked up since November 15th 2017. This is the first time I have ever been in chastity. I locked it on there myself gave the keys to my wife and she hasn't taken it off other than to let me clean it but right back on when done.
    She seems to like it a lot, me I'm getting use to it.
    Yesterday she told me to go get our shop ready for this evening. Meaning we were going to play and have some sex. I was excited all day long waiting for her to get home. After dinner we went out to the shop and we started playing. I got her so freaking hot that she had several orgasms. Me I had an erection so hard I thought it would bust my cage that I'm locked in. After a while longer she told me to lay down. Finally she would let me have mine.
    She put a mask on my face and told me to lay on my side. I did as she told me. Then she put a bunch of lube in and on my butt. Then I felt her insert something into my ass. She told me to relax and breath as she inserted the object all the way in. I'm a virgin or was up till then with anal play. So it was uncomfortable as it was placed inside me. I did as she instructed and relaxed, once it was in it felt ok.
    Then she turned it on and I felt this buzzing inside me. Finally I asked her what all this is for and she said that she was in the process of milking me to get my cum to come out and empty me.
    Of course I said well that will happen once I orgasm aren't you going to unlock me and let me have an orgasm. Her answer...Oh hell no. That's why I'm milking you silly. Like it was no big deal. Your not getting any tonight.
    After about 20 min the milking was done, massager removed and no orgasm. WOW!!!! happy birthday she said.
    Just rewards.

Rectrix, Open2njoy, dkid13 and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice