1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Chastity Mansion.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistress B, May 14, 2017.

1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    The Chastity Mansion is 9 years old this month. It was started by Mistress Watchful and cared for by both her and Liam for most of those 9 years until our current Admin (BlueEyes) took over. It first appeared on May 11th 2008.

Mash2214, RGL, boisub and 8 others like this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Wow - We should celebrate with a party or something. I've just had 2 bottles of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - I reckon that counts. :D

Happy Birthday to Chastity Mansion !

LadyS, manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  3. Happy Birthday chastity Mansion , thank you for nine great years and hope you have many more to come

manintyres likes this.
  4. Happy birthday to the mansion and long may it continue

sissybitch likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday to my new favorite site! Breaking out the Long Trail beer to celebrate!

6. Happy birthday to the Mansion. Will have a drink or two to celebrate

7. Happy Birthday and have a great time by some sweet Ladys and nice chastity boys. You can take me as well *lol*

8. Thanks for all the Admins hard work on this great site, Happy Birthday!

9. Happy happy Birthday to the Mansion. i am allow a glass of wine with dinner.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Happy Birthday Chastity Mansion!!!!!!

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    MW indeed started CM 11th May 2008. It's on per profile! She tried to post to wish us Happy Birthday in person but had a problem logging in. She's on Fetlife sub nom Mistress Ammonite. She was and still is wonderful.

manintyres likes this.
  12. Totally agree .
    Mistress Ammonite is still wonderful

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Wow that's very impressive. I just wish I had cum here sooner. Happy Birthday

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  14. Perhaps a convention to celebrate 10 years at some nice location next year. Oh, I may be loosing my mind with that idea ? Either way, Happy Birthday to CM.

manintyres likes this.
  15. Anyone still here from day 1? Or year 1 or who is the longest serving member?

manintyres likes this.
  16. Happy Birthday.

manintyres likes this.
  17. I joined the site on September the 16th 2008, there are not many of us left from the early days.

18. I just checked my profile I joined 4th March 2010. I don't many of the members from back then here now.
    There must be even less from when you joined @windrush@windrush

19. Wow 9 years! Happy Birthday Chastity Mansion!
    I just checked the date I joined, that being, June 17, 2008, So I guess I would be considered a lifer. Lol :p:p
    I never realized I joined that close to the very beginning of Chastity Mansion. Hmmmmm guess I like it here.
    Thank you CM, it has been an enjoyable and learning journey that continues onward to this day.

20. Happy Birthday to the Mansion!
    I joined May 18, 2008! Yes it is true that many of the original members no longer visit here!
    I for one miss many of them and do keep in contact with some of them on Fetlife!
    i think they still have thing to offer here. I especially miss Mistress Watchful!

21. Where do you find out when you joined? Is there a list somewhere?

22. You Joined 16 May 2008
    I just clicked on your name

23. Oh!!! I'll go look..hang on.... did not realise it said like that, never had the need to click my own picture!!!!
    Oh yes...was a long time ago, didn't realise it was that soon after it was created.

Must of been from the chastitylifestyle forum..was on there when Mistress Watchful was...

24. Happy birthday, best place on the net where we locked and denied can meet. Thank you all for making it true!

25. Happy Birthday to the Mansion!